BY BAVIPHAT

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This mask is without a doubt one of the best clay masks I've ever used. The mask comes in a heavy glass container with a little spoon to help apply the product, which I'm happy for because there's nothing worse than getting clay under your fingernails. Plus, it's more hygienic! I'm also glad that there's a spot inside the container lid where I can store the spoon, because if there wasn't, it would soon be lost under my bed somewhere, probably. While the container isn't very travel friendly, it is sturdy and looks very cute on my dresser. The consistency is super creamy and thick, and it smells just like fresh strawberries! The scent is truly just like real, fresh strawberries, not fake or overpowering like other strawberry-inspired cosmetics that I've tried. I keep this on for about 15 minutes, and after rinsing it off, it makes my face feel so soft and matte. I wish I could slather this on my face every day; it had a gentle cooling sensation that makes my skin so happy! It dries relatively fast as well. It's a bit hard to wash off and takes a few minutes to rinse off completely, but as far as clay masks go that's relatively normal. It comes in a 130g jar, and a little goes a long way so this should last me a while! I really fell in love the fruit jar packaging, so I might purchase some of the other Baviphat products as well. Although I don't feel like this particular mask has any long term effects, it did make my skin feel soft and oil-free for the rest of the day, so I'll keep using it until it runs out.
Amanda G.
This mask is absolutely amazing. It is a thick and creamy gray clay mask that is perfect for drawing out impurities from the skin. Whenever my skin is starting to break out I put this on for about 30 minutes and wash it off. This mask is scented to smell just like strawberries. There is a large amount in the container that will allow you to use very often before you run out. The clay is also great for moisturizing and making your skin feel and look healthier and more radiant.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
I received this product in a subscription box service and I absolutely still love! It's been almost 10 months using is and I still have a ton of product! It smells just like the body shops strawberry body butter and feels so nice on the skin. If you love clay masks this is the one for you. It reduces the redness on my skin (that's why I use it pretty much before every date) and smoothd your skin as well.
Julia M.
I've gone through two tubs of this stuff- it has to be the best clay style mask I've ever used. It really seems to get the crude out and with continued use, my skin starting to act better. No more misbehaving! It's hard to locate, so I find myself getting it off eBay or Amazon.com
Ashley c.
Raleigh, NC
This mask is really good, I don't need to use a lot of the product to cover my face completely. It smells nice and most importantly it does work really well. It made my complexion look clearer and smoothr, while lightening my face a bit. And contrary to the title, it's not toxifying lol.
Romina Z.
I love it. The smell is super amazing and you receive a great amount of product. You also don't need a lot of product. After using this mask my skin feels super clean and smooth. It also softens my skin.
Maria R.
Mexico
Smells amazing. Not too drying. It even has a tiny spoon so you can spread it on your face. Leaves my face so smooth and it lasts a while.
Valeria Z.
Valencia
Since i use this mask i feel my skin more clean, without pores. It's easy to put in Face And then clean it. I will buy It again.