Bausch & Lomb SofLens Contact Lenses Daily Disposable

by Bausch & Lomb

Soflens ® Daily Disposable Product Details— Soflens ® Daily Disposable Have Outstanding All-Day Comfort That Is Preferred To Competitive Daily Disposable Lenses High Definition ™ Optics Reduces The Appearance Of Blurriness, Halos, And Glare Across A Full Range Of Conditions Soflens ® Daily Disposable Require No Daily Cleaning, Storage, Or Care Required; Wear Them For A Day, Then, Throw Them Away

Do they have some that work with people with astigmatisms? They end up being so expensive, and dry my eyes out. These worth the money?
Start your review of Bausch & Lomb SofLens Contact Lenses Daily Disposable!
How would you rate this product?
Holly D.
Scranton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I started going to a different ophthalmologist, she asked me if I'd like to switch to daily lenses instead of the lenses I used for years that I switched out every 2 weeks. I'd been having weird issues where my long lasting lenses would be irritating my eyes and drying them out even while using them as instructed and disposing of them religiously after every 2 weeks. I decided to give these a shot, since they were maybe $20 more expensive than my old brand for a year supply (which I also had to buy solution with so it actually evens out). They were a little difficult to get used to since the lenses are much thinner and more malleable, but after a few weeks this wasn't an issue at all. I absolutely love wearing these lenses now! I never have issues with my eyes being irritated, or having weird blurry spots in my lens in the middle of the day when I can't change it out. I typically wear them for over 15 hours every day, since I'm in graduate school and spend a ton of time at school and studying each day. They've not once failed me. It is so great to never have to worry about my eyes being irritated or vision becoming blurry throughout the day.
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
These were the first contacts I ever used and although I now sometimes switch brands occasionally, I always find myself coming back to these since these are my tried and true. These lenses are very thin - significantly thinner than other contact lenses I've tried - which I feel like is a good thing in some ways ("barely there" feel), but also maybe a bad thing (possibly more easily teared?). Like I said, I mainly use these lenses so I don't have much to compare them to, but I've never had any issues or problems with these and never have found a reason to stop using them. Also, the price is a lot better for these than a lot of other newer contacts that are out now. That's not to say that the newer contacts aren't worth the higher price, because I haven't tried them so I wouldn't know, but I'm just saying that these SofLens contacts are pretty affordable for what they are. I definitely prefer them over glasses, anyway :)

Beauty Blog: beautybb.me /// Makeup/Beauty insta: @beautybbme /// Personal insta: @yoursecondthought /// I follow back if asked; DMs are always open! ///

Jessica L.
Duncanville, AL
This is my favorite brand of contact lens. I have been using them for YEARS. I have had doctors try to put me in other brands and I can't wear them. These are easy to put in, they don't dry your eyes out, and it is easy to tell you have them in backwards LOL. As long as they make these, I will use them!
Mariam M.
South Easton, MA
For the most part, these are pretty comfortable and reasonably priced. I even washed and reused a couple when I ran out and they were fine.
Thahmena Z.
Jamaica, NY
I use these daily contact lens on a regular! They are so comfortable and easy to put on. These are the first pairs I’ve tried and I keep going back to them. I tend to have dry eyes and these hold up for most of the day. Give these a try if you’re looking for new ones!
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
I had a good experience with these contacts overall, although I did have some dryness by the end of the day. I love being able to throw away my contacts at the end of the day, without having to deal with cleaning them and with protein build up over time
b_hopps6 H.
Pittsford, NY
I have been using these for the past two years and they are great! Most of the time they have a mail-in rebate to save you some money. They are very comfortable and very durable!
Tabarek A.
El cajon
i really wants to try this one because every one is talking about it so i think it's really good
Marcela B.
Edinburg, TX
I have been using this for years, and are great! These stay perfect in my eyes all day and are very comfortable, just try to not sleep with them on, because there is where you feel them super dry, I do recommend this product!
Angela W.
These contacts are good quality and easy to put in. They are disposable and very convenient. The only downside is the price. I have purchase these from different places, my eye doctor, 1800contacts, ect. and the price is always high compared to other brands. I love the product but switched to a new brand because of the price.