Bausch + Lomb Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution Special Pack - 2 CT uploaded by Amanda O.

BY SENSITIVE EYES

Bausch & Lomb Sensitive Eyes® Plus Saline Solution Special Pack.
Gentle Sensitive Eyes® brand.
Saline solution with potassium, a component of natural tears.
The extra gentle, pH-balanced formula for rinsing and storing soft contact lenses.
Not for use as a disinfectant.
Sterile. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the cheapest options at Walmart (especially for a two pack) and this stuff actually makes it so my contacts are comfortable in my eyes and not dried out. Cleans them fine and would definitely buy again... I would say it is for sensitive eyes!!
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
This works well for sensitive eyes because of the limited ingredients. However, it definitely does not keep them moist all day. My eyes go dry within a few hours of wearing my contacts, even with a brand new pair. I won't purchase again unless I'm on a budget.
Beth I.
Rochester, NY
I usually find that I always need the sensitive eyes solution for the best results. It is a much better value if you can purchase the twin pack. I have also used generic brands and have found similar results. Typically, I find that people prefer purchasing B+L brand because it's a name they trust.
Laura W.
I've been using this for a few months now. I haven't really noticed too much of a difference switching to this from BioTrue (which I think is also Bausch + Lomb). One thing I did notice is that my eyes are less irritated in the morning upon insertion of the contacts after letting them sit in this solution the night before.
Caitlin J.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this product. I've been using it for as long as I've had contacts. I use it in combination with the clear care peroxide solution. The clear care by itself leave my eyes feeing a little dry. When I rinse my lenses with this solution in the morning after they've been sitting in clear care solution overnight, there is no dryness. They are so comfortable. This is my go to non-peroxide solution.
Sokdaly C.
My husband bought this for me, which was not the one I needed. But I used it anyway. It was just as effective as the one I normally use. I used it more for rinsing rather than disinfecting and storing. It's not intended for disinfect or storing anyway. You can try, but it will NOT give it a good clean.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this product. I have sensitive eyes and this has been the only solution that has reduced the sensitive when weakens contacts. It is great for someone with seasonal allergies too!
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I haven't really noticed a difference between the sensitive and the regular Bausch + Lomb solution but both work great and allow me to wear my contacts for a longer period of time before they begin to feel dry and itchy.
Amanda O.
Hanahan
this is a great deal and so excited I found it. I have used it only once so far but it is just as good as all others I have used so I say it's a great deal!
Jennifer Y.
Works great, cleans very good and is super duper easy to use. Contact solution