Bausch & Lomb Renu Advanced Multipurpose Solution 12 Fl oz uploaded by Ettennaej H.Bausch & Lomb Renu Advanced Multipurpose Solution 12 Fl oz uploaded by Abraham M.Bausch & Lomb Renu Advanced Multipurpose Solution 12 Fl oz uploaded by Wendy C.

BY UNKNOWN

Bausch & Lomb Renu Advanced Multipurpose Solution 12 Fl oz see more...

Wendy C.
I started using this after the contact solution I was using before started irritating my eyes daily. I always felt like something was on my contacts when I’d wear them.

The day I started using this solution the difference was like night and day!!! Omg my lenses feel so much better and comfortable! I also don’t have that feeling something is on my lenses when I wear them anymore.

I’m so happy I tried this new formula it’s made my eyes happy!!
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Wow, really impressed with the quality of the solution and you truly feel that they are brand new every time you put them in. So refreshing and affordable- comes with 12 oz solution and contact case!
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
Didn't really notice a difference between the Advanced Formula and the Fresh formula but this is the contact solution brand I use every day.
Ettennaej H.
I have been using it for many years, I really do not have any complaints, it cleans me and keeps my contact lenses fresh until the perfect moment very happy

back