Bausch + Lomb Re-Nu Fresh Multi-Purpose Solution Twin Value Pack - 2 CT uploaded by Kassidy C.

BY RENU

Bausch + Lomb Renu??® Fresh™??? Multi-Purpose Solution Twin Value Pack.
Fresh Lens Comfort??.
Cleans.
Disinfects.
Removes protein daily.
2, 8 fl oz bottles.
B+L.
Clear bottles!
Also rinses and stores for soft contact lenses.
Two - sterile. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Purchased a travel size of this at the airport cause I forgot to pack contact solution." in 1 review
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Bowling Green, OH
Bausch and Lomb contact solutions work very well. They don't sting the eyes and moisturize contacts very well.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this all the time for my contacts and I don't have many problems with my eyes so I would say it's pretty good. I use a very large bottle at 12 fl I like the large bottle because it seems to last forever, I use it to refill smaller bottles as well that I use when I'm on the go.
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
This is the only contact solution that seems to work for me. I have really dry eyes and the extra moisture of this solution is seriously helpful! Love this product and will always repurchase!
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
Bausch + Lomb Re-Nu Fresh Multi-Purpose Solution is the contact solution I was given when I received my first contacts, and I've been using it ever since. It keeps my contacts moist and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. The small nozzle makes it easy to dispense when filling my contact case of cleaning the lenses. I like that it comes in a twin pack. It is usually less expensive to buy it that way.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Anoka, MN
Great product. Moisturizers the lens and feels great on the eye. Use all the Re-nu products and am happy with them.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
This works really well for my contact lenses. I love using it because it is reliable. I highly recommend it for any and all contact lenses users!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Canton, MI
I've been wearing contacts for about 7 years now and found that this is the best contact solution for me. It keeps my contacts moist and cleans them well!
Vy N.
Vy N.
Wellness Guru Expert
These work great on soft lenses, you get them for a good price too!! They feel fresh all day and I love the packaging.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Utica, MI
This is my favorite solution. It does a great job of cleaning my contacts. Its keeps them feeling clean all day. I also love that the bottles are clear, so I know how much solution I have left.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
San Francisco, CA
Great solution. I have never had problems with it. It keeps my contacts hydrated throughout the night.