Bausch & Lomb PeroxiClear Lens Solution - 12 oz

by Bausch & Lomb

Bausch + lomb peroxiclear cleans, conditions, removes protein, disinfects and stores all soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogel lenses and rigid gas permeable lenses. Preservative free. â key features & benefits: -delivers superior all-day comfort -keeps lenses moister for longer1 -keeps lenses cleaner for longer2 -disinfects in only 4 hours â results from 2 separate multi-site studies of peroxiclear with a total of 739 patients, evaluating either peroxiclear or clear care via performance surveys at set time intervals. 1 results from both laboratory and clinical tests performed on peroxiclear and clear care...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bausch & Lomb PeroxiClear Lens Solution - 12 oz!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,908 reviews
Bausch & Lomb PeroxiClear Lens Solution - 12 oz uploaded by Wendy C.
This was amazing! When I used to use this it cleaned the protein off my contact lenses so good!!!! Unfortunately this has been long discontinued since 2016 so anyone who has been reviewing saying their using this recently is probably lying since it’s been taken off the market about 5yrs ago and there’s literally no way anyone can buy this🙄 See the news article in my pics that was released years ago. No smart person would be using contact solution of any kind that was discontinued in 2016.
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
All I can really say is that this brand and all it’s products are amazing. You won’t regret buying it
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
If you wear contacts you need this product! With other brands I'd get dry eyes or cloudy contacts after a few wears. With PeroxiClear my contacts feel and wear like a brand new pair. You'll go through it quicker since it uses a lot of the solution in a use so you'll pay a bit more than usual, but trust me- it's worth it!
Danielle M.
columbus
Bausch & Lomb PeroxiClear Lens Solution - 12 oz uploaded by Danielle M.
This has been my go to product for my dry eyes for 5 years. My optometrist recommended I use this not only to get a better clean but to extend the use of my lenses because I am on a budget. I successfully get 3 to 4 months out of each pair and was okayed to do so by my doctor.
Sophia N.
Bausch & Lomb PeroxiClear Lens Solution - 12 oz uploaded by Sophia N.
I was really excited to try this product.. In all honesty the product is OK.. it does its job.. but if you use it everyday you will run out of solution really fast.. The lens case that comes with it looks kinda scary.. I thought it was going to damage my lens but it works.. you just can't use it every day.. the first night I let it sit like 8 hours you're really suppose to let it sit only 4 but I could feel the difference in my lens and the next day I didn't have a problem with dry eye.. but the second night I let my lens sit in the solution the next morning it burned really bad when I put my lens in.. I had to rinse them really well in saline solution.. so now I use it once a week.. overall I will recommend this product..
Jonah S.
I. used to get really bad dryness from wearing contacts all day. During the end of the month I could barely wear them for 4 hours before it became bothersome. My eye docotr recommended I give this a try and it has worked wonders. I can wear my contacts 10-12 houds before it starts to bug me and that's even after using them for 2-3 weeks. Just make sure to follow the instructions since its different then normal solution
Shan E.
My doctor recommended this solution to me when I complained that I was unable to wear contacts because of dryness. He claimed it would help my contacts keep moisture and feel more comfortable throughout the day. He was absolutely right. This solution allows me to wear contact lenses for much longer than with other solutions. What I particularly like about this solution is it is peroxide. I feel like I'm guaranteed to have clean lenses with this solution because the peroxide is such a good disinfectant. I have never had a problem with burning or the case not neutralizing the peroxide - but I always let my contacts sit at least overnight (8 to 10 hours). Overall I'm very happy with this solution.
Therese R.
North Haven, CT
Too many steps and it irritated my daughters eyes. I think I'll use regular solution. She didn't feel better clean
Melissa B.
Grovetown, GA
Love it! One of my daily favorites for my eyes . Keeps my contacts lasting a long time
Ragini A.
San Jose, CA
Great lens solution for regular uses Bausch and Lomb is a great brand so I trust this one

Looking for your answer?