BY OPCON-A #56 in Allergy & Sinus

Bausch + Lomb Opcon-A® Eye Allergy Relief.
Antihistamine and redness reliever eye drops.
Clinically proven.
Itching + redness.
Caused by pollen, ragweed, grass animal hair, and dander.
Sterile.
0.5 fl oz (15ml). see more...

• How quickly does this start to relieve dry, itchy, red ey...1 Answers
  • I have super bad allergy eyes to the point that I would r...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Kelsie E.
I have allergies really bad, and this product was a life saver. My eyes swelled up so bad, and were super itchy and red and the only thing that helped were these eye drops. Instantly my eyes felt so much better and looked better. I recommend!!!
Sheryl M.
Royal Oak, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I could give this product a 10 I would! I was watching a live feed on instagram recently of Kate uptons makeup artist doing her makeup. She talked about putting eye drops in her eyes because hers were so blood shot after a long day. I have been struggling lately w blood shot eyes and irritated eyes. Picked this up... two drops in each eye and I don't think I've ever seen my eyes so white! Awesome!
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These eye drops are pure magic in a bottle. I have sensitive eyes, they get red, itchy, puffy, etc. incredibly easy and I have tried all the drops on the market. My boyfriend showed me these drops and I have never used another kind since. They burn only slightly (nothing even close to ROHTO drops), and it actually feels like all the dirt or dust or whatever may be irritating your eyes is flushing right out. I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND!
Joseph R.
Charlotte, NC
These are my favorite eyedrops. I suffer from terrible allergies and usually dog dander and dust triggers my allergies my eyes usually swell up and get really red. Put two drops in each eye within a couple of minutes The swelling goes down and the redness goes away. Anyone suffering with allergies these are the eyedrops to go with. Highly recommended
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works just as good as my rx drops at only $5 compared to 30. I have dry eyes and in the office these save the day always. I got it at target and it's way better than others I've tried!
Angela P.
Dexter, MO
I have yet to find another brand of eye drops that measures up to these. I suffer from seasonal allergies and wear contacts. These drops are easy to use. There is a slight sting at first but they clear up itching and redness almost instantly.
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my absolute favorite brand of eye drops! I have really bad allergies and my eyes get sooo red and itchy at different times of the year and Opcon A is the only eye drops I have ever used that has calmed the redness AND the itching. I have used others that took the redness away but no other brand has calmed the itchiness like this one. I highly recommend this protocol you suffer from itchy eyes.
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is an exceptionally great product. I didn't know anything like this existed but i was strolling through my local drug store and came across this and I bought it because I'm desperate for any kind of eye relief during the Summer months and it works so well!!
Kenyatta L.
Saint Albans, NY
My aunt recommended these to me a few years back and I've been using them ever since. I love these because they're over the counter and relatively inexpensive and they are made from the same company who makes the eye drops that eye doctors prescribe to you. Whenever I get itchy red eyes or a film covers my eyes I reach for these because they give me instant comfort.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
Really good eye drops for allergy season. Especially if you have contacts. My eyes get so itchy, red, and irritated and makes wearing contacts miserable. These eye drops always come to the rescue. I keep a bottle in my car, locker and room. Love these
Christina C.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How quickly does this start to relieve dry, itchy, red eyes? Is it safe to use if you wear contacts?
Ashley M.
Fernley, NV
I have super bad allergy eyes to the point that I would rather rip out my eyes by rubbing them then deal with the itching. Can eye drops help?