BY OPCON-A #49 in Eye Drops & Washes

Bausch + Lomb Opcon-A® Eye Allergy Relief.
Antihistamine and redness reliever eye drops.
Clinically proven.
Itching + redness.
Caused by pollen, ragweed, grass animal hair, and dander.
Sterile.
0.5 fl oz (15ml). see more...

• How quickly does this start to relieve dry, itchy, red eyes? Is i...1 Answers
  • I have super bad allergy eyes to the point that I would rather ri...1 Answers
Erica G.
I have had bad allergies this season and normally would use the regular "get the red out" eyedrops. The allergirs got bad enough that i needed to try something else. I picked these up and will use these from now on! They work quickly and i notice the relief very quickly!
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is an exceptionally great product. I didn't know anything like this existed but i was strolling through my local drug store and came across this and I bought it because I'm desperate for any kind of eye relief during the Summer months and it works so well!!
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
Really good eye drops for allergy season. Especially if you have contacts. My eyes get so itchy, red, and irritated and makes wearing contacts miserable. These eye drops always come to the rescue. I keep a bottle in my car, locker and room. Love these
Yztla r.
These are my favorite eye drops. I prefer this brand over the other because i feel like it works well. My mother would always buy this specific eye drop for my brother and I when we were younger and suffered from seasonal allergies.
Sandy C.
Adelphi, MD
Actually a game changer for my spring allergies this year! Switched from taking a pill to using this in conjunction with a Nasocort spray. My allergies are infinitely more manageable. I'll keep using these for years to come!
Dara P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Best eye drops on the market! Works great! Eyes clear up within a few minutes of using! There is a slight stinging when first applied but it worth it. Reasonable priced and easily found at Walgreens or CVS
Markeela C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a life saver my allergies are really bad in the spring. This product works instantly........ And the price is worth it so I bought 2 of these from the local dollar general
Jessica S.
Asheville, NC
This is my second go to for itchy red eye relief as it is more affordable than my favorite but works almost as well. It's a necessity during allergy season!
Judy J.
Fayetteville, NC
This is very soothing on the eyes. a little costly but it work great.
I would recommend it to any one with dry eyes from allergies
Trinidad P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Very good for itchiness relief when you have allergies. it works very quick and last long enough.
Christina C.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
How quickly does this start to relieve dry, itchy, red eyes? Is it safe to use if you wear contacts?
Ashley M.
Fernley, NV
I have super bad allergy eyes to the point that I would rather rip out my eyes by rubbing them then deal with the itching. Can eye drops help?