BY BOSTON #15 in Contact Lens Solution

Bausch & Lomb Boston??® Conditioning Solution.
Improved formula.
Conditioning formula.
Disinfects.
Cushions-wets.
For rigid gas permeable contact lenses and hard/PMMA lenses.
Sterile. see more...

Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I use to use this for my gas permeable contact lenses (hard lenses). They worked well. No burning sensation when I wear my lenses. This was the only brand I used when I had gas permeable lenses, so I can't compare it to other brands.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this brand of contact solution for my gas permeable contact lenses since I got contacts 22 years ago. It's never let me down! It's safe for sensitive eyes and makes my hard lenses comfortable to wear. I wish it was a little cheaper, but a bottle lasts me a couple months, if not longer.
Stephanie I.
Stephanie I.
Greenbrier, AR
This is the solution I use for my gas permeable (hard) lenses. It helps provide a layer of moisture to the lens, so the lenses don't cause any friction in the eye. I also use them as re-wetting drops and as a quick rinse. The solution is gentle and causes no burning sensation. This solution is comparable to the multi purpose solution used for soft contact lenses. If you use GP lenses, I highly recommend this product. It doesn't leave any cloudiness or buildup on the lenses and provides great moisture.
lisa r.
lisa r.
San Benito, TX
It's contact solution, What can I say. my eyes are super sensitive and this one worked well for me
Kayla h.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
This contact solution is pretty good. However I have extremely dry eyes and It doesn't seem to matter how long my contacts soak. My eyes always dry out :(