BAUSCH + LOMB Biotrue Multi-Purpose Solution

Biotrue solution conditions, cleans, removes protein, disinfects, rinses and stores soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Biotrue multi-purpose solution cushions and rehydrates lenses for comfortable wear. By keeping lenses hydrated, Biotrue multi-purpose solution makes wearing contact lenses comfortable all day.

Is it ok to use multi eye contact solution as drops in evening when eyes get dry? Wont harm eyes over they years of dropping it in. With soft contact lense?
How much is this item?
Where can buys this?#influenster#
Start your review of BAUSCH + LOMB Biotrue Multi-Purpose Solution!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have been wearing contacts for years and this solution seems to be the only one that doesn't give me any type of reaction.” in 9 reviews
“The eye doctor told me to use this one and I did they morning my eyes didn't burn for once and I even can squirt it in the eye to clean them really fast if they feel dry or wierd feeling.” in 9 reviews
“Trust me, spend the extra few dollars (or get the free sample...it's a regular size bottle) and you will immediately fall in love.” in 7 reviews
“I used to use Renu as optometrist recommended when I first got contacts maybe 4 years ago, but I always struggled with dry eyes after a few hours wearing my contacts.” in 6 reviews
London, ON
I have been wearing contacts for over 5 years now and this is my favourite solution to use. I’ve never had an issue with it and I always find my contacts are super moisturizer and perfect. The case that comes with the package is the perfect size & super easy to clean as well. This bottle lasts me forever and I wear my contacts every day! Would highly recommend
Grand Falls
I have always struggled with dry eyes while wearing contacts. I tried a few different solutions and eye drops but nothing seemed to help. My girlfriend recommended I try this contact solution. While it has not fixed my dry eyes completely, it is helped a lot and is by far the best solution I have come across. For the price and the quality, you can't go wrong.
Surrey, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Product works great. Easy to use and never had any problems. I love the look of this product. Nice and clean. Always keep in mind of the expiration date because we often forget about it.
Calgary, AB
The only contact solution I will use. I've been using this for years. It keeps my eyes feeling comfortable and I know it is keeping my contacts clean so I can feel good about putting my contacts in after they have been in the solution.
Ottawa, ON
Ok so I wear contacts every day. Have been since I was 13 since -9.5 glasses are thick and distort your face and contacts are just way more confortable for me. Anyway. This is the BEST liquid for contacts. You would think there isn't much of a difference but BioTrue made a real difference for me. I've been using this liquid exclusively for the past 3 years and I'm not going back to anything else. Your eyes breath better and are more hydrated and you just feel a 100% better putting them on in the morning. Snag them when they are on sale, it's really work the little extra you pay.
Calgary, AB
My eye doctor has recently switched me from Opti-free to this one and gives me a great deal price wise on it, so I wasn't going to say no to switching. I would say they work the exact same. I do like the packaging, looks simple and clean. I like that they come with a case as well. I haven't had any issues with the product since switching. I take great care of my eyes and wouldn't trust just any product. Very happy with Bio True.
Ajax, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been wearing contacts for four years and BioTrue has yet to fail me. My eyes never dry out--even on my long days (12 hours+). Even if I accidentally nap with my contacts in (4 hours+), my eyes don't feel irritated or dry when I wake up. I also like how it is multi-purpose, so you not only use it to store your contacts in, but also use it to clean you contacts with. I have been using BioTrue since day one of using contacts and have never considered switching brands.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
BAUSCH + LOMB Biotrue Multi-Purpose Solution is my usual go-to contact solution that was recommended to me by my optometrist. It's easy to use and works well enough. I have sensitive, dry eyes and this solution does not irritate my eyes and it does a fine job of hydrating my lenses. The price is average for contact solution, but you can find it in value pack box sets.
Ascona
I've tried this for a couple of months and I actually love it! I use it every evening to clean my contact lenses, it does his job prefect well with an affordable price! I loved the small size for traveling, I can easily go on a plane with it (lenses on long flights can be uncomfortable and the eyes are much more dry, this helped a lot) surely the best I've ever tried.
This is my go to contact solution brand, I've been using for over 10 years ever since I started wearing contacts and it really makes your contacts feel refreshed and clean. I tend to but the pack that comes with two large bottles because it's cheaper.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...