BY BAUSCH & LOMB #1 in Contact Lens Solution

Biotrue solution conditions, cleans, removes protein, disinfects, rinses and stores soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Biotrue multi-purpose solution cushions and rehydrates lenses for comfortable wear. By keeping lenses hydrated, Biotrue multi-purpose solution makes wearing contact lenses comfortable all day.

• Do they make a small enough size for carry on luggage (aka under ...6 Answers
  • Did you take the bio true challenge? 8 Answers
  • how do you know which contact solution is good or not? 7 Answers
Bausch + Lomb Biotrue Multi-Purpose Solution
  • "I have been wearing contacts for years and this solution seems to be the only one that doesn't give me any type of reaction." in 9 reviews
  • "The eye doctor told me to use this one and I did they morning my eyes didn't burn for once and I even can squirt it in the eye to clean them really fast if they feel dry or wierd feeling." in 9 reviews
  • "Trust me, spend the extra few dollars (or get the free sample...it's a regular size bottle) and you will immediately fall in love." in 7 reviews
  • "I used to use Renu as optometrist recommended when I first got contacts maybe 4 years ago, but I always struggled with dry eyes after a few hours wearing my contacts." in 6 reviews
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the ONLY contact solution I use. Hands down the BEST OF THE BEST for a department store. I use it every single day. I have very sensitive eyes, and a few years ago my old contact solution was starting to burn my eyes every single time I used it. So I decided to try something different.  I saw on the package that this contact solution works just like your eyes, and I thought, well might as well try it. THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SWITCHED TO. It cleans my contacts, leaves me soft and clear. Makes wearing your contacts a lot easier, makes it feel like you don't even have them in. Whenever i get something in my eye i take out my contact, rinse if off in the solution, and add a little to my eye as well. So its safe to use in your eyes. I am just overly satisfied with this contact solution. Its made my contacts last longer where I don't have to buy as many through out the year. I recommend to anyone with contacts. This brand is the real deal! Bausch + Lomb Biotrue Multi-Purpose Solution
Pragati L.
I use contact lenses since i was in high school. I have a practice of cleaning and changing lens care solutions and love bausch and lomb product since.
Biotrue work really well on lenses, get my lenses clean and disinfectant. It has a water consistency as other bausch and lomb product. It keeps my lenses moist long, like whole day after use. I will keep using bausch and lomb for life. It has most reliable products in lens care industry
Gabrielle M.
Kent, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been wearing contacts every day since I was old enough to have my vision tested. Along with poor vision I've also been blessed with dry eyes and seasonal allergies so finding a contact solution that helped keep my eyes moist and contacts clean, this has been the best product I've used to date. It's the only solution I'll buy and I believe it even performs better than the intense hydroxide formula solutions. Biotrue keeps my contacts the freshest for the longest and the hydrating effect is very noticeable.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I always used the Opti brand until I tried this one! I love this brand and this contact solution. I have been wearing contacts for almost 8 years and this solution is great. It really disinfects and keeps my contacts clean. You can get this at any pharmacy/drugstore but I usually get it at Walgreens or CVS since they sometimes have promos. I also buy the mini travel bottle for on the go! I weirdly like the packaging a lot as well! I definitely recommend this contact solution! :)
Nicole W.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
So far, so good. Recently switched to Bio-True and notice a difference in my overall eye comfort level. Previous brands I was looking to take my lenses out after only a few hours. Since switching to Bio-True I'm able to keep my contacts in for a much longer period of time. This is definitely my going forward solution.All opinions are mine and do not reflect those of Influenster.
Michelle M.
Gainesville, FL
I’ve been using this for a few months now and I love it! I’ve had contacts for a few years and I haven’t found any solution that I like as much as this one. It doesn’t burn or hurt my eyes when I use it and it keeps my contacts clean when I use them for longer than normal sometimes. It comes in big bottles and twin packs at Walmart for cheap.
Michelle C.
Shelton, CT
I use this contact solution opposite of a hydrogen peroxide solution. In combination they keep my contacts smooth and clean. My contacts remain moist throughout most of the day and I only struggle with them drying out when I am wearing them late at night (Friday or Saturday nights out). I would recommend this solution and I will continue to use it.
Chandni L.
E Providence, RI
Having been a regular user of contact lenses for the last 5 years, I have used a combination of two solution products to go with the contacts.
Recently (I'd say just over 2 months) started using bio true after religiously using  renu fresh multi-purpose solution , I must say there's a lot of difference between the two. I found Bio true to be a more hydrating to the eyes than Renu. Renu would dry my eyes off in a span of 2 hours whereas Bio true would still keep my eyes very hydrated even for about 6hours or more that I'd barely feel I've contacts on. So, I will definitely using this and would recommend it to the one who use contacts regularly.
Morgan A.
Arnold, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been wearing contacts for years and recently tried this product. I did not expect to be as happy with it as I am. I love it! Having pretty dry eyes it helps keep my eyes moist and comfortable all day! Not too expensive, the packaging is sleek and attractive, looks high end (as far as contact solution goes.) Worth buying! Highly recommend!
Hannah C.
Meadville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used many solutions but nothing compares to this one.  If I had to rank them I would say that this is the best one.  I have pretty sensitive eyes and have found that my contacts feel the best once they have soaked in this solution over night.  Same price as other similar products.
Heather C.
If you switched over to Biotrue from some other solution, what did you switch from? I went back and forth between Renu and Complete (whichever was cheapest) before I become a BT convert!
Mac  P.
Hilliard, OH
I have always used Clear Care but it's so pricey. I before used Renew and that left my eyes a little crusty. Is this a good solution to try from using clear care?
Stacy P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you use this solution as an eye drop?
Damaris S.
Corp Christi, TX
This works for my contacts. What if I had an infection . Would it work also ?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Did you take the bio true challenge?