BY BAUSCH & LOMB #1 in Contact Lens Solution

Biotrue solution conditions, cleans, removes protein, disinfects, rinses and stores soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Biotrue multi-purpose solution cushions and rehydrates lenses for comfortable wear. By keeping lenses hydrated, Biotrue multi-purpose solution makes wearing contact lenses comfortable all day.

• Do they make a small enough size for carry on luggage (aka under ...5 Answers
  • Did you take the bio true challenge? 8 Answers
  • how do you know which contact solution is good or not? 7 Answers
Bausch + Lomb Biotrue Multi-Purpose Solution
  • "The eye doctor told me to use this one and I did they morning my eyes didn't burn for once and I even can squirt it in the eye to clean them really fast if they feel dry or wierd feeling." in 9 reviews
  • "I have been wearing contacts for years and this solution seems to be the only one that doesn't give me any type of reaction." in 9 reviews
  • "Trust me, spend the extra few dollars (or get the free sample...it's a regular size bottle) and you will immediately fall in love." in 7 reviews
  • "I used to use Renu as optometrist recommended when I first got contacts maybe 4 years ago, but I always struggled with dry eyes after a few hours wearing my contacts." in 6 reviews
Amelia N.
Irvine, CA
Im fairly new at wearing contacts and had a very difficult time trying to apply them. The optometrist gave me my initial bottle of solution that I used about 6 months. After I conquered the daily application, I noticed burning, dryness and irritation of my eyes after 4-6 hours of wearing my contacts. Rewetting solution didn't help. I picked up a coupon during one office visit for a trial bottle of Biotrue and have been using ever since. I definitely noticed a difference after one trial. No burning or scratchiness and a longer wearability without irritation. I also noticed a real difference in cleaning, too! I love this product!
Hannah R.
Oxford, OH
I really love this solution. First of all, I have been wearing contacts for 12 years and I haven't ever used a better solution. Biotrue is really good about preventing dry eyes. HOWEVER, the number one reason I love it is because it has been fantastic in preventing pink-eye in my family. We all wear contacts, and we kept getting pink-eye and passing it around the house, despite deep cleaning everything and being very cautious. My optometrist suggested that we switch to Biotrue and the pink-eye stopped immediately and none of us have had it since!
Ally W.
This contact solution is by far my favorite. My optometrist gave me this solution when I first started wearing contacts. When I started using a generic brand or a separate brand, my eyes would itch more often and I had more issues with putting my contacts in. I decided to switch back to Bio true because I remembered how well it was with my eyes and I have not switched or went back. This contact solution is worth the couple extra bucks, eye infections are no joke! Highly recommend to any contact wearer!
Nikki S.
Southampton, PA
This is the ONLY contact solution that I use. Once you try it, you will never use another brand again. I swear this solution allows my contacts to last longer since I switched to this brand. I think their motto is very true, this is made for your eyes and you can tell that it is made so well. You have to try it to believe me! This product stands out by far as the best, and when it comes to the health of your eyes, you need the best!
Caitlin R.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I've been wearing contacts for 15 years, I've tried countless different types of contact fluid - this is by far the most comfortable to use on a regular basis. I wear my contacts for extended periods of time, and BioTrue keeps them moist, soft, and comfortable.

It's definitely on the higher end price-wise when it comes to context fluid, but seeing as this product literally touches your eyeball, I'm ok with that.
Rachel D.
This is my go-to contact solution! I've worn contacts for over 10 years and have always used Bausch + Lomb because that is what my mom used. I made the switch to the Biotrue version after my eye doctor recommended it. It makes my contact lenses feel very fresh and does not dry them out. I appreciate that a contact case comes in every new package of this solution. I love the cap on this as well; very sturdy.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
I have had contacts for about 20 years and really don't remember what I used to use but since I found the Bio true about 3 years ago I love and trust this brand.I never hesitate to soak my contacts over night in it or just use it as a moisturizer while they dry out. I also use it when I wear my glasses and my eyes get dry and just drop in my eyes.Never no burning or itching from this brand,
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
This is probably the best solution for contacts in my opinion. It is great for sensitive eyes and never creates any discomfort for me. Every time that I visit my eye doctor they always give me a free bottle of this stuff and I use every last drop. The only other solution I use is the equate brand, but I think this one is more comfortable and makes my contacts feel fresher, longer.
Makiya C.
I've had contacts for 2 years and my eyes have always been super sensitive. At one point my eye got infected because my solution didn't clean the contact completely. So that's when I switched to BioTrue. I love it so much. It makes my contacts feel like they aren't even in my eyes. I can wear my contacts for a lot longer because of the solution
Lor A.
This stuff is PERFECT, never had a problem with it! When my eyes would randomly get sensitive to other, lesser brands, I'd give in to buying the more pricy Biotrue because I knew my eyes would clear up. If I were made of money I'd use it all the time, but for now it's store-brand until something goes wrong, then back to trusty old Biotrue.
Heather C.
If you switched over to Biotrue from some other solution, what did you switch from? I went back and forth between Renu and Complete (whichever was cheapest) before I become a BT convert!
Mac  P.
Hilliard, OH
I have always used Clear Care but it's so pricey. I before used Renew and that left my eyes a little crusty. Is this a good solution to try from using clear care?
Stacy P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can you use this solution as an eye drop?
Damaris S.
Corp Christi, TX
This works for my contacts. What if I had an infection . Would it work also ?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Did you take the bio true challenge?