BY BAUSCH & LOMB

Try Biotrue multi-purpose solution today - and experience advanced lens care inspired by the biology of your eyes. Biotrue multi-purpose solution moistens in a way your eyes do as it uses a lubricant also found in your eyes and it is pH balanced to match healthy tears. Biotrue solution helps prevent certain tear proteins from denaturing for clean contact lenses and fights germs for healthy contact lens wear. Key Features Benefits Dual-disinfection system. Uses a lubricant found naturally in your eyes. Matches the pH of healthy tears. Available in the lens care aisle at your favorite retailer. Biotrue solution is formulated to work like the eyes Matches the pH of healthy tears. Utilizes the eyes natural lubricant to deliver long lasting hydration. Helps to maintain the eyes healthy tear proteins. Biotrue solution conditions cleans removes protein disinfects rinses and stores soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Inspired by the biology of your eyes Biotrue is an example of bio-inspiration. Other notable examples include Velcro brand fasteners inspired by the burs of burdock plants Airplane designs inspired by the shape of birds wings Flexible-soled sneakers inspired by the human foot Carton and bottle are 100 recyclable. see more...

Ally W.
Ally W.
Review for: Bausch & Lomb Biotrue Multi Purpose Solution
This contact solution is by far my favorite. My optometrist gave me this solution when I first started wearing contacts. When I started using a generic brand or a separate brand, my eyes would itch more often and I had more issues with putting my contacts in. I decided to switch back to Bio true because I remembered how well it was with my eyes and I have not switched or went back. This contact solution is worth the couple extra bucks, eye infections are no joke! Highly recommend to any contact wearer!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Southampton, PA
This is the ONLY contact solution that I use. Once you try it, you will never use another brand again. I swear this solution allows my contacts to last longer since I switched to this brand. I think their motto is very true, this is made for your eyes and you can tell that it is made so well. You have to try it to believe me! This product stands out by far as the best, and when it comes to the health of your eyes, you need the best!
Shardane B.
Shardane B.
YONKERS, NY
Review for: Bausch & Lomb Biotrue Multi Purpose Solution
Best contacts solution on the market!!! No burning when used to clean contacts and does a really good job at cleaning as well. My contacts are always clear and bright.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Review for: Bausch & Lomb Biotrue Multi Purpose Solution
I used to have problems with contact solutions that were store brand, so I started using this one and I absolutely love it! It does a wonderful job getting all of the makeup off my contacts and keeping them fresh.
Torie P.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Review for: Bausch & Lomb Biotrue Multi Purpose Solution
This is the only solution I can use. And when I buy this product I truly feel like it is worth every penny. It never disappoints. It doesn't burn my eyes and it seems to clean well. Best product out there!
July N.
July N.
Melbourne
I was previously using re-nu which is also by the same paren't company for over 10 years, and this solution is better by far! It gives you the fresh lens feeling each time and I can say my lenses are much more hydrated than previously. I've also tried other lens solutions by Alcon but they just don't work for me.