Personal CareVision CareContact LensesBausch & Lomb
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism Contact Lenses

Bausch & Lomb Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism Contact Lenses

by Bausch & Lomb

Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism contacts are designed for all-day comfort and consistantly clear visioneven when driving at night. The MoistureSeal technology keeps lenses moist a full 16 hours a day for long-lasting comfort, and the OpticAlign design ensures a superior fit.

Who wears contacts? How long have you been been wearing them? What brand do you wear? ACUVUE OASYS 2-Week 12 Pack Contacts , Air Optix Aqua Contact Lenses , Bausch & Lomb Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism Contact Lenses , Freshlook Dimensions Contact Lenses 1 Box ???
Start your review of Bausch & Lomb Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism Contact Lenses!
Hannah L.
Maurice, LA
These are the most comfortable pair of contacts I have worn. They are very soft and lubricated and do not irritate the eye. When I wear these it feels like I have nothing in my eye they also do not tear easy and can be worn for long periods of times
Jenny W.
Winfield, WV
Great product. Keeps the moisture in your eyes. Light and you can barely tell your wearing them. They are comparable in price with other brands. I wear them daily. I would recommend these contacts to others.
Rachael W.
I’ve tried about 6-7 different brand of contacts. But these were the best for me. They fit comfortably, my eyes aren’t dry by the end of the day. And they are easy enough to get out of my eye. I also love how Bausch & Lomb have a rebate program when ordering
Jennifer T.
Palmyra, NJ
I recently started wearing contacts and I love how these fit. Some brands made my eyes feel itchy and would dry out super fast but these are great
Winndee W.
Pomona, CA
Bausch & Lomb Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism Contact Lenses uploaded by Winndee W.
I absolutely LOVE my Bausch & Lomb Bausch Lomb Ultra For Astigmatism Contact Lenses !!! Not only do these contacts work for near sightedness, they also work far sightedness WITH astigmatisms!!! I did NOT think it was possible to treat near and far sightedness at the sametime.......but IT IS !!!! Though these are a bit pricey ($350 for a 6 month supply PER EYE for a Total of $700 for a 6 month supply), but pricey is 100% worth it!!! No extra glasses needed at work or home! The contacts stay nice and Moist my ENTIRE 12.5 hour work night!!! They are just EVERYTHING! Ask you Optometrist for these if it is needed! 🤓
x X.
x
I’ve been using these for about a year now and I love them! Feels like they aren’t even there and with a good prescription I can see! Which is a blessing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...