BY BAUSCH & LOMB

Bausch and Lomb Sight Savers Optical Cleaning Cloths - 60 ct. Bausch and Lomb Sight Savers Optical Cleaning Cloths cleans glass and plastic lenses. They come in a handy size for purse, briefcase or car. see more...

Kendall W.
Arcata, CA
These are a must have. I can't stand smudges on my glasses or sunglasses. I see it way too well! These are a life saver when I just can't get the lense spotless, and they're perfect to keep in my purse and car.
katie c.
Rochester, NY
Love these! My glasses get so dirty so having a wipe that doesn't leave any smudges is great. Highly recommend!
Rachael P.
Greensboro , NC
A must have for glasses wearers like me who hate smudges. I keep them everywhere! In my purse, always!
Dakota C.
Red Bluff, CA
Love these! Won't leave home without them in my purse, for sunglasses or prescription glasses.
Cristina Raluca T.
Romania, Bucharest
Very good product. it does work and it cleans the lens very good! Definitely a must have in my bag, even if i just wear sun glasses...