Bausch & Lomb Bausch and Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Dry Eye Environmental Lubricant Eye Drops -- 0.5 oz.

BY BAUSCH & LOMB

Jessica F.
Its that time of year! Do you have red, watery, itchy eyes? Try these eye drops for an instant soothing calm. There's no stinging, and one application lasts several hours. Available in many sizes, you can afford to stash several bottles for easy access. These drops also provide relief to scratchy "computer eyes." Working on computer screens, texting on your mobile and writing on your tablet - all strain your eyes. Just apply these drops for a refreshing mid-afternoon pick me up!
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are wonderful! I have severe seasonal allergies that will settle into my eyes and make my eyes either dry, weepy, red or a combination of all! These drops help relieve all the symptoms! Definitely a repurchase!
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
 Bausch & Lomb Bausch and Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Dry Eye Environmental Lubricant Eye Drops are awesome! They quickly help me when my eyes are dry.
Christina V.
It works great when my eyes are dry from allergies. Not bad of a product. I would recommend to my family members who also have the same issue.
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
Gives instant relief, love this product. I have been using it for ages! Can't get enough of it.
madiha O.
Brampton, ON
Its an amazing product gives u instant relief.... good product especially for people with lenses....