BY BAUSCH & LOMB #23 in Eye Drops & Washes

New. Eye Itch Relief. Itch relief within minutes Original prescription strength Up to 12 hours relief Questions or Comments? see more...

• I have horrible allergies and feel like digging my eyes o...2 Answers
  • Would this work for an infection On the eye ?1 Answers
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these! I use them when my eyes feel dry and irritated or when my allergies got the best of me. They're what i call a great product that has multipurposes. You dont have to keep readding them. I put them on in the morning, and they last till bedtime.
Marsha X.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite Anti-eye itch drop and I ONLY use this one. I have tried other brands such as visine, and they just do not work! It works because it's an anti-histamine eyedrop just like Claritin is my general allergy antihistamine medicine. Sometimes my allergies are just really awful and I take both Claritin and use alaway eye drops to help relieve my runny nose and my itchy eyes.
Alyssa B.
Rogers, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Let me just start by saying, I have horrible sinuses! Meaning my eyes get so itchy and watery! I can use a drop in each eye and it feels like it burns a little, but it's so relieving! It's like it's burning the itch away and drying your eyes out so they aren't so watery! I highly recommend these! They're also non habit forming, unlike some other name brand eye drops. Also these used to be prescription and now they are otc! They work wonders!
Halley L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are super helpful if you have allergies that affect the comfort of your contact lenses. I use it in the morning and I just find that my eyes don't get irritated as easily, which I'm careful about especially since I also wear eye makeup that can also sometimes make my eyes sensitive.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff saves me through the spring and fall when my allergies are the worst. My eyes were swollen and infected this spring for some reason and with the use of this product and an antibiotic the doctor prescribed this helped my infection and prevents me from getting another one. This product is also pretty cheap at Target!
Ashley B.
I have very bad allergies and when it comes to my eyes, they are constantly either swollen or red and itchy. So these eye drops helps with the itching problem so if you're a bad allergy person, this will help you out
Martha D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Itchy and dry eyes are just awful to endure which is why I am so glad my doctor recommended this to me. While discovering that the weather effects everything from my sinuses to eyes to even a dry cough. At least this helps with 1/3 of my issues and the relief is instant.
Brittany D.
Pahrump, NV
These are the best allergy eye drops I've found yet. they last almost 12 hours. But you can't just drop one in and go because you have to sit or lay back, drip one into the eye, immediately pinch the tear ducts off and try not to blink for two minutes. Each eye. But when I do wait a minute it really helps for nearly half a day, as advertised.
Kylee K.
Shelbyville, IN
I was told to get Alaway from my eye doctor when I was having extremely bad allergies during the summer. I also take Pataday for my eye allergies which is extremely expensive even running through insurance. I would rotate with the Alaway which works just as well. Such a great eye drop for allergies.
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is great for red eyes due to allergies and requires no prescription. My primary physician recommend these after my eyes had been vampire red for a week and within a week my eyes got better!
April E.
I have horrible allergies and feel like digging my eyes out they itch so bad. does this product take away that itchiness?
Damaris S.
Corp Christi, TX
Would this work for an infection On the eye ?