BY BAUSCH & LOMB #73 in Eye Drops & Washes

Relieves Dry, Burning and Irritated Eyes Long Lasting Comfort 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product, my eyes gets very dry and red whenever I wear my contacts and the drops get my eyes feel better. The first time I tried them I thought it wouldn't work but I am very satisfied with the product.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Estas gotas para los ojos son realmente buenas cuando te arden bastante tus ojos te las aplicas y te lubrica tus ojos ,te quita lo rojo de ellos ,sin bien faciles de conseguir yo las mias las compre en la walgreens realmente recomiendo estaa gotas
Amanda B.
I have terrible, terrible allergies. And one of the worse parts about those allergies are my red, itchy eyes. These eye drops take out the redness almost immediately and they leave my eyes feeling cool and refreshed. On top of that, then itchiness goes away!
Alisha P.
Hamilton, AL
my eye has been very red from eye surgery I had last month and this product is the only thing that's even remotely helped. Very effective!
Krista F.
Works great for my red itchy allergy eyes! I use almost every day. It's also a lot cheaper than clear eyes.
Jennifer P.
Bayamon
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A few weeks ago something happened that my right eye was very very swollen and I used two drops of this waited and repeated after an hour and soon my eye was in good shape. Really like this product.
rachelle a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My hubby uses this brand for his contacts and it is such a good brand. It makes it so much easier to put the contacts in and out. Definitely recommend
rachelle a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this last you?

back