Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsCaudalie
Baume anti-âge contour des yeux Resveratrol Lift

Baume anti-âge contour des yeux Resveratrol Lift

by Caudalie

Powered by a patented complex of Vine Resveratrol and Micro Hyaluronic Acid, Resveratrol [Lift] Eye Lifting Balm lifts the eye area, smooths wrinkles and plumps the skin. Formulated with an advanced plant complex and peptides, undereye puffiness is reduced to reveal a well rested and more youthful look. The highly effective yet natural formula can also be used on the lip area.

Formula:

An exclusive anti-wrinkle combination: our Vine Resveratrol and a complex of Micro Hyaluronic Acids to increase the natural Hyaluronic Acid production of the skin's cells*.
97% ingredients of natural origin.
Ophthalmologist tested. Fragrance-free. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
And as with all Caudalie products, no parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils or animal-derived ingredients are used.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN*, BUTYLENE GLYCOL*, COCO-CAPRYLATE*, ISOAMYL LAURATE*, ALBIZIA JULIBRISSIN BARK EXTRACT*, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, GLYCOL PALMITATE, PALMITOYL GRAPEVINE SHOOT EXTRACT*, TOCOPHEROL*, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SORBITAN LAURATE*, XANTHAN GUM, PICEA ABIES WOOD EXTRACT*, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, CARBOMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE*, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, SODIUM PHYTATE*, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, HYALURONIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, DARUTOSIDE*(159/028)

Does this help get rid of dark circles[product:caudalie-resveratrol-lift-firming-eye-gel-cream-05-oz/-15-ml] ?
[product:caudalie-eye-lifting-balm] ?Do you notice a huge difference when it comes to bags and dark circles under the eyes after using this?
For very dry skin suitable ?
Start your review of Baume anti-âge contour des yeux Resveratrol Lift!
How would you rate this product?
Jane L.
Pennsburg, PA
I’m still searching for my holy grail eye cream, but I’m liking this one thus far. It moisturizes the delicate skin around my eyes well without leaving them feeling greasy or irritated, and it definitely brightens my dark undereyes. Where it seems to lack is treating my fine lines and crow’s feet.
Janet J.
The Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Hyaluronic Acid Eye Lifting Balm contains some fantastic ingredients that may offer some benefit used over an extended period of time. However, I used this cream day and night over two months and I not see any improvement in the dark circles or fine lines around my eyes, nor did I see any lifting of the skin around my eyes. I like that this product does not irritate the eyes, and it does give a nice amount of hydration, but I can get the same effect from the CeraVe eye cream that costs about 1/5 the price. This product did not cause me any sensitivities, or millia which is a plus. I just wasn't impress for the amount of money spent on the product. I will continue to use, but I will not repurchase.
Danielle Y.
Seabrook, TX
Caudalie products are made in France which is always a plus. I received a sample of this product from Sephora and after running out of my favorite Sisley eye cream I decided to try it out. It’s less expensive than Sisley (which is what I consider the holy grail eye cream -also made in France) so I didn’t expect to like it as much. I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I’m finding it just as effective so far. Dark circles are a real issue for me and this cream is holding them at bay. It’s non irritating and so far my super sensitive eyes are handling it well. I’m pleasantly surprised and will definitely use it again.
Jen D.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this eye cream! I didn't have any adverse side effects and after continued use my eye circles were diminished and smoother. Absorbs very well and is lovely on my sensitive skin. It doesn't astound me in terms of efficacy vs. price but I still put it into my purchase rotation!
Crystal S.
Browns Summit, NC
Caudalie eye and lips are a win for me . Very smoothing and definitely gives a subtle lift . I love how it is not sticky and gives tired eyes a very well rested look . Non irritating and light fresh scent .
Oxzonna L.
Elizabethtown, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
This eye lifting balm is pretty effective. The formula is like a moisturizer, but it tightens your under eyes. It met my expectations. I’m a first time user and was satisfied. I wouldn’t buy it again only bc I prefer Dr. Brandt needles no more no more baggage eye de-puffying gel.
Brittany L.
Spring, TX
I have dark circles that kind of sink in. The opposite of puffiness, I guess. Plus I'm starting to get some wrinkles. This stuff is amazing. It seems to have plumped up the skin under my eyes, getting rid of the sunken in appearance almost completely and filling out my wrinkles. I've been a selfie queen today because this stuff made my under eye area look bomb and made me feel more photogenic than usual.
Stef L.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my absolute favorite eye creams. It helps you feel awake. It is absolutely perfect for both night treatments and for some help with your dark circles before applying concealer. It is an absolute must.
Brittany M.
Aliquippa, PA
I just finished a tube of this eye cream and was really pleased with it. It definitely helps with fine lines, hydration, and firmness. My only complaint is the price for the amount of product.
Janelle C.
Clovis, CA
I received this in one of my monthly subscription boxes. It is just a small sample size, but all I need is a little dab where my dark circles were showing. The thing is, after using this product, my dark circles are gone. I will definitely be buying more once I run out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lauren J.
Carlsbad , CA
il y a 3 ans
Baume anti-âge contour des yeux Resveratrol Lift ?Do you notice a huge difference when it comes to bags and dark circles under the eyes after using this?
tina P. il y a un an
It depends on many factors, e.g. if you have a genetic predisposition for dark circles, nothing can help to a great extent. In my case, I have bags in the eye area and some very fine wrinkles. After using it for 3 days, I can tell u for sure that me eyes looked well rested and more youthful. It helped obviously to depuff the area and I couldn't believe it. I thought it would take much more time to see a result but it was quick. Use it regularly and you will see great improvement.