BY BAUM BROS.

Serve your family members or guests in style with the baum galaxy plum dinnerware set. It has square-shaped 10" dinner plates, 8.5" salad plates, coffee mugs and cereal bowls, perfect for serving 4 people at a time. All items in this 16-piece dinnerware set have a central plum background with hues of red, black and yellow for a modern appeal. The reactive glaze finish on them gives a glossy look. Every piece in this baum dinnerware set is made from stoneware. You can clean them in a dishwasher for easy maintenance. see more...

Chelisse B.
For some reason I really like squared bowls and plates. I think they're more fancy than the original circled ones. Ours broke very easily though, we only have one squared plate, and we had a full set.
Krista M.
Flint, MI
I don't have them in this color but they are beyond beautiful the picture does them no justice.
Katherine T.
Kingsville, TX
My friend has these and gets so many compliments every time we have a dinner party. They are very stylish and super durable.
Adrienne S.
WATERVILLE, OH
Great quality and great looking. I think this plate set is good quality but wish the cups were not so square.
Brittany R.
Tuttle, Ok
I bought this set over a year ago and I still love them! They are thick and big! This is my favorite set! This rustic look could fit in many homes
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Do not have this exact color but have a set from the same brand and love it! We get many many many compliments on them!
Dinah G.
I love this set! I found it at a local Ross and couldn't believe the steal of a deal I got. It's such a unique set and yet very classy. Love it
MARIAM DH I.
Decorator Expert
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
I love these, so rustic and cute. Definitely a great find since they are so durable.
Dezarai F.
Boyfriend and I absolutely enjoy and love the site very much it ties in a very rustic feel in the kitchen
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Decorator Expert
Where did the name come from
Melissa M.
Neosho, MO
The name of the company or the name of the plates?
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Decorator Expert
How well do the colors hold up after many washings in the dishwashing machine?