BY BAUERFEIND USA #29 in Athletic Tape & Braces

The NEW Bauerfeind GenuTrain A3 Knee Support is a neoprene-free, patella knee brace that features a unique patella corrective guide in its' patella donut buttress which counteracts lateral drifting of the kneecap and improves patellar tracking during active bending and straightening out of the knee. The patella brace material is a break-through: Bauerfeind has developed a knit support with an integrated viscoelastic donut pad that is seamless, allows air circulation, and is contoured to provide amazing comfort and support simultaneously. This Bauerfeind patella stabilizer truly stays up on the leg instead of sliding down like so many neoprene knee brace products. This product is ideal for anyone with tendonitis in the knee, knee instability due to general muscle weakness, arthritis, and lateral patella subluxation/dislocation symptoms. see more...

Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Hakim L.
Wow, this site is very great. I liked this stuff very much. I will tell my friends and family about this site. I was impressed by the beautiful and wonderful publication. Thank you. I hope to get this nice thing because I am a sports person. I love sports and I like these rare sites.