BY BAUDUCCO

Jessica P.
Anything covered in chocolate is good! must buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
JoAnna S.
Tasty wafers a little bit flaky but on the soft side. yumm chocolate. good price
Jennifer  T.
Beverly, MA
Nom nom nom! These wafers are delicious! Not your typical wafer either. They have real chocolate in them and not that greasy coating that most have.
Lindsay C.
Just seeing the picture makes my mouth water, These are soooo addicting, and great for a quick sweet tooth pick me up, I repurchase these on the regular mmmm!!
Cathy H.
Noblesville, IN
These things are so addictive! Not too sweet but just the right amount you'll keep coming back for more!
Kennetra w.
Union Springs, AL
These are food not to sweet. My son received some from his teacher as a treat.A little crisp and sweetness.
Caity W.
Gainesville, GA
HghjkbbbtfssvbjjkkkhvcfgggghhhhnnnnnjkkjjjInbox. BnnnmmbvvhhhjjjjBbjjmnmmkjnnnnnnnnnnnnjj
Kortnee P.
I love these! They taste so good and I constantly buy them. My kids and husband love them too!
Valeria Z.
Victorville, CA
These wafers are a really nice snack to have on hand, they are just the right amount of sweet to satisfy the sweet tooth you may have:)
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD
Delicious light and tasty wafer, perfect for a.little snack/pick me up! I found it at my local stop and shop for very cheap and they have a few different flavors!
Lizza N.
Clarksville, TN
Where can I get these?? Definitely want to try this looks yummy
Evangelina B.
Baytown, TX
Does this taste good?
Maria C.
How many brings the package?