Add a Photo

By BAUDUCCO
Jennifer  T.
Jennifer T.
Beverly, MA

Nom nom nom! These wafers are delicious! Not your typical wafer either. They have real chocolate in them and not that greasy coating that most have.
Cathy H.
Cathy H.
Noblesville, IN

These things are so addictive! Not too sweet but just the right amount you'll keep coming back for more!
andrea s.
andrea s.
Marshall, NC

This chocolate waffles are so delicious and taste so rich my husband is crazy for they, Almost every night he have to eat this snack from brasil, very good quality love it!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.

I can't say I'm a huge wafer fan, but my husband loves these little cookies. They are a fun snack! They don't always travel very well because they are a bit flaky, though.
Corie D.
Corie D.

These wafers are light and crispy with the right amount of chocolate filling which isn't too sweet or overpowering. It comes in other great flavors too! Great snack!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD

Delicious light and tasty wafer, perfect for a.little snack/pick me up! I found it at my local stop and shop for very cheap and they have a few different flavors!
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.

Just seeing the picture makes my mouth water, These are soooo addicting, and great for a quick sweet tooth pick me up, I repurchase these on the regular mmmm!!
Rosamelia P.
Rosamelia P.

Really good wafers, crunch and soft same time, and chocolate flavor is really good, once you eat one you cant stop, remember me sorbeticos
Valeria Z.
Valeria Z.
Victorville, CA

These wafers are a really nice snack to have on hand, they are just the right amount of sweet to satisfy the sweet tooth you may have:)
Kennie R.
Kennie R.
Tampa, FL

These wafers are just the right amount of chocolate and sweetness. They're light and good to keep on hand when you have a sweet tooth.
Lizza N.
Lizza N.
Clarksville, TN

Where can I get these?? Definitely want to try this looks yummy
Evangelina B.