Bauducco Vanilla Wafer uploaded by Rosa N.Bauducco Vanilla Wafer uploaded by Ashley M.Bauducco Vanilla Wafer uploaded by Jackie A.

BY BAUDUCCO

Bauducco® Vanilla Wafer

3 Delicious creamy layers.

Wafer with vanilla natural flavored filling. see more...

• Do these taste waxy? The last kind I had had a wax taste ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Bauducco Vanilla Waffles are so good! It reminds me a snack from my country that was one of my favorites. These waffles are very crunchy and sweet. Is not something for everyday but once in a while is perfect. They also come in a sugarfree version that taste good too!
Ashley M.
Edison, NJ
Love these. Wafers with just the right amount of vanilla cream in the middle. A light snack that satisfies my sugar craving every time. && they are inexpensive ! They also are not "overly" sweet like most of these cookie brands.
Dulce R.
Fontana, CA
I started eating these cookies when I was pregnant because I had to watch my sugar intake.  I like that the serving size is not too little, so I can tame my cravings.
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I would get wafers like this at the asian markets all the time. My mom used to have tons of these in the house and I'd love eating them! They made a mess but they tasted the best. They weren't too sweet, which was good because you didn't get tired of them easily, but they were so dry. You needed a glass of water with them.
Andrea C.
Bridgeport, CT
My all time favorite! They tend to be 10 for 10$ at stop and shop and I do spend the 10$ so delicious and addictive! Best ever wafers! Also really good ones are the Goya one but this one takes the crown all the time!
Shannon F.
Ben Avon Heights
I LOVED THESE AS A CHILD! AND NOW THAT I HAVE A DAUGHTER OF MY OWN SHE LOVES THEM AS WELL, THEY ARE FAIRLY PRICED AND I DON'T FEEL.GUILTY FOR LETTING HER EAT A FEW EXTRA BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT NEARLY AS FATTY AS SAY ONE OF THOSE GIANT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES THE GROCERY BAKERY MAKES.
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
I don't always eat Wafers but when it do! It's these! I'm not a huge fan of wafers but if I had to eat, I recommend these. They're good in a balanced out way, thin layer of the vanilla cream and thin layers of the wafer
Wendy O.
These wafers are so good they are light and fluffy. What I like to do is microwave them for a few seconds and they are so warm and crisp. I love eating these in the mornings with my coffee.
Jhoanna C.
Sunrise, FL

I love them, they are really delicious, and very good with coffee. !!! They are inexpensive and have a delicious sweet taste !! I recommend them completely
Olga G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of My favorite kind of "cookie" wafer they are light and crispy and tasty , my kids love the any kind of wafer chocolate , vanilla , or strawberry
Jered D.
Do these taste waxy? The last kind I had had a wax taste to it.