BY BAUDUCCO

Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yummy. The strawberry flavor in the middle is so delicious and the wafers an the outside complements the cream. these are so delicious
me facinan estas wafers son divinas, muy ricar especial para comer en las tardes como merienda y dar a nuestros pequeños de la casa
Malia R.
Malia R.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
It's super duper ultra delicious LOL, they are of very good quality, are as addictive, this package as me in 5 minutes.
Sasha N.
Sasha N.
Plantation, FL
I love this wafer as a snack after I eat my lunch. I got it on sale at Winn Dixie. Look forward purchasing more.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Personally I first tried the vanilla ones and was not impressed, but I tried these and liked them. I just wish the cookie tasted a little better.
patricia g.
patricia g.

These cookies are very tasty. Crunchy, sweet and filling has much flavor. I prefer the vanilla flavor, but the strawberry is also very good.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
They're very tasty and not at all boring. Mix them in with a nice Sunday or banana split and it'll rock your world.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Ahh I love these. They remind me of my childhood. My great grandmother would have these in the cupboard all the time. Delicious.
sarah h.
sarah h.
Brings me back to childhood....every time around christmas time whenever we go to anyone's house this was one thing they all had
These are my favorite kind the strawberry cream mixed with a savory sweet cracker the chocolate and the vanilla pretty good to
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
Does anyone like these? I have heard good things but I was just wondering if they were worth trying out?
Monique M.
Monique M.
Where can I find this??? I love it, but I can't find anywhere.