Bauducco Panettone with Hershey Chocolate 26.2-ounce uploaded by Jessica K.

BY BAUDUCCO #35 in Cakes & Pies

Eileen F.
Aventura, FL
Panettone is always a must on my christmas holidays! This year, we have this one with Hershey Chocolate, and let me tell you, the whole famliy was chasing the panettone, because is really delicious, the chocolate bits are to die for.
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
This is a tradicional bread we have every Christmas in Brazil. A bite of this brings me back to my childhood days. I absolutely love it! I sometimes warm it up in my toaster oven and it tastes sooooo delicious! Love love love❤️
Jessica K.
I just bought this panettone in Walgreens today! It was just $0.79 because they are doing a sale today! I was delicious. It is soft and have melted Hershey's chocolate chips inside! 😍 If you have a Walgreens close, go for it!
Lisa O.
Kelowna, BC
Soooooo I'm Italian and panettone is a staple at Christmas time in my home. This means either plain or with dried fruit.and then this happened...I'm not going to lie. I didn't want to even try it. I like my traditions and m very adamant about keeping them. My resolve went out the window when I was offered a piece at a friends get together. Manners dictated that I needed to graciously accept and thank her. Well as it happens, this is really quite nice! Not too sweet and the chocolate adds a nice flavor! I went out and bought one the next day. :)
rebeccah b.
orlando, FL
By far one of my favorite holiday sweets! My brazilian family swears by Panettone every year, but since I hate the dried fruits I ALWAYS have to buy multiples of these. Chocotone is perfect with coffee in the morning or as a dessert. The cake has a different rich texture and a sweet sourdough-esque flavor that is so delicious!
VE-1116612, Alba Marina T.
Miami, FL, Florida
Siendo honesta, solo lo probé una vez, en una de las navidades pasadas me lo regalo mi abuela, es una de las mejores cosas que he probado y desearía volver a probar. La razón por la que me encanto fue por sus trocitos de chocolate hersheys que contiene, no puede haber mejor combinación. 10/10.
Jaizel R.
Seasonal product, packaging is nice. This is so scrumptious and met my expectations. Can't say that it's healthy but it's really good and it has chocolate chips! I would recommend this to others to try for sweet tooth lovers
Ana C.
In this holiday season this product is may favorite, I love those pieces of chocolate inside. The texture is soft and sweet, they are in all super markets, is not an expensive and I like the packaging is easy to use.
Francine M.
New Orleans, LA
I'm from Brazil and in Brazil is very common buy this in Christmas Day!!! The people ready like eat this. I miss my country and when I saw this product I very happy
Caeli D.
I buy these for my dad because he really likes them. I like this particular one because it has chocolate in it and no the dried fruit pieces. It is soft, sweet, and delicious. These can usually only be found around November-January for the holidays
Ace G.
Is the chocolate chips really hershey's made? does it taste like it?
Maria B.