by Bauducco

A holiday tradition, this moist, ready to eat Panettone specialty cake by Bauducco is loaded with Hershey milk chocolate chips.Net wt. 17.5 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bauducco - Panettone Hershey's Milk Chocolate Chips - 26.20oz (PACK OF 02) | Chocottone c/ Chocolate Hershey's - 750g!
Whitehall, PA
Perfectly sweet with a smooth finish! Bauducco - Panettone Hershey's Milk Chocolate Chips - 26.20oz (PACK OF 02) | Chocottone c/ Chocolate Hershey's - 750g was a perfect guilty pleasure breakfast when we didnt feel like cooking!
Saint George, UT
All bauduco product it's from Brazil. It's delicia had tryed so many panettone but I can't find other better then this one!! You should try. If you r in small city's like me something in the year you can find it at Ross. Great with coffee or tea and great company 😍😍
This is the best panettone that money can buy! I have to get my hands on at least of couple of these every Christmas. They are delicious plain, or used in bread pudding. Exceeded my expectations. Also an excellent value compared to other brands. I recommended this to all of my friends. It's simply wonderful.
This is my favorite brand of panettone and I must say this one at Hersheys is DELICIOUS. The bread is fluffy and soft and the chocolate chips are huge and delicious. In my Christmas there can not miss a chocolate paneton, this has become a family tradition. I LOVE chocolate and I love the paneton even more. I completely recommend it ... If there were 10 stars I would give them, because this paneton is PERFECT.
I simply love the panettone loaf. I hate that it only comes out once a year. It is so soft and moist. It doesn't matter if you just eat it or heat it up and make the chocolate chips, (that are all over it, I might add.), warm and mushy! I'm salivating just thinking about it! It is yummy!!!!
MIAMI, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is paradise, always buy one and not hard me anything, and I always want more, it's really delicious, is soft, you can eat accompanied by coffee in the mornings.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This panettone was very Dry. It does put you in the mood for Holiday season though. It has big chocolate chips and toucans absolutely taste them.. thy kinda just sank to the bottom though..
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this panettone a lot , I wish they sell it all year around in my supermarket, my mom love it too , I had to send it to her to a different country
This is My favorite holyday product ever! I love having panettone with My family for holydays! This is one of the best brands! A super good flavor!
Long branch, NJ
I love bauducco products since I lived in Brazil. This panettone is delicious, smooth but it always come smashed.