BY BAUDUCCO FOODS INC

Kristi A.
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love plain shortbread, so when I saw these with chocolate chips, I had to try. Crunchy, crispy shortbread cookies with rich chocolate chips for a reasonable price. Great with hot or cold beverages. Give them a try!
Martino C.
Martino C.
Oak lawn
I'm The best thing ever and very affordable can get it almost anywhere target Walmart and it's amazing I recommend this #1 I love it so much
Shante V.
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert
They were just not as soft and buttery as a real short bread cookie. They had these and other kinds at Dollar Tree. Not my favorite.
Selena G.
Selena G.
My one year old loves these cookies whenever we are on the road these are the ones i buy her to keep her calm and not be all fuzzy
chloe p.
chloe p.
Colonial Heights, VA
Yummy yummy yummy yummy yum in my tummy! These are really good I just have a thing for these and they are a great price
Maria N.
Maria N.
They are delicious and delicate flavor .. And above all have what women love chocolate. 100% recommended
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
Super yummy, affordable price which you can purchase anywhere. Why wouldn't you give it a try out (:
Ebony S.
Ebony S.
Omg ,these sre soo delicious! I eat these all the time its soo good.deserves way more then 5 stars
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Phoenix , AZ
Yummy shortbread cookies one of my favorite I truly recommend them for a late night craving
Rita D.
Rita D.
Denver, CO
Shortbread? Chocolate Chips? COOKIES?! Sooo amazingly buttery and sweet, great sweet snack
Kyira B.
Kyira B.
Hattiesburg, MS
How do it tastes
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
These look like tiny bagels.. do they taste the same?
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Are these soft or fully baked and how do they taste
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
How does this taste. I seen this in the store and I want to but but I'm scared.
shaylynn c.
shaylynn c.
Albuquerque, NM
These seem really good I've never tried them how do the taste?