BY BAUDUCCO

Bauducco Wafers have 3 delicious creamy layers! (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 875754000053 U see more...

Buy on Walmart
Grace M.
Grace M.
Hialeah, FL
I've always been a fan of this wafers i just love them and i do enjoy eating once in a while the coconut one. I give it 4 stars just because they have better flavors in their selection.
Anais P.
Anais P.
Miami, Florida
I love these cookies , especially the lemon flavor and vanilla. Its crema is really delicious , they are irresistible. I love.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Visalia, CA
Soft and yummy. I love cocnut and theseare delicious. cant go wrong withthese babies right here gotta try these
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
MIAMI, FL
Son unas galletas deliciosas, un sabor agradable, buen precio, son faciles de conseguir en todas las tiendas, a mis hijas les encantan y las sirven aveces con helado de chocolate!!!!
ana b.
ana b.
Huntington Park, CA
Una de mis galletas favoritas para toda la familia sabor calidad en una sola y aparte muy económica se encuentran en cualquier tienda
Aidee V.
Aidee V.
Escondido, CA
These are so good my daughters love them and tbe coconut are pretty good too a little sweater than the regular but good.......
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Roslyn, NY
This was a it too sweet for my liking. I have a sweet tooth but I cannot stand some taste of it
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I like other flavors more, but this coconut version has it's place in the flavor categories. My 3 year old liked this flavor best.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
So cheap but delicious! I get this from walmart and it's super affordable. There are better products and this isn't exactly healthy, but once in a while doesn't hurt! It was good, but you have to like coconut or you definitely won't enjoy this!
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
This reminds so much of vacation in the South America. They have coconut in everything! Great taste
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Where can you buy these at? I've never seen them in stores by me.
Karito G.