BY BAUDUCCO

Bauducco® Chocolate Wafer.

3 Delicious creamy layers.

Wafer with chocolate natural flavored filling. see more...

Amber F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use to love wafers when I was a kiddo, I saw these and thought “oh a grown up version with better chocolate.” Not really the case. The flavor is bland. My son likes them though but he eats everything.
Ale D.
These are simple cookies but with a really delicious chocolate flavor.
They are good to eat with milk or like a snack with juice, i used to have them all the time almost everyday when i was a kid and i still love them.
Liseth C.
These cookies I think are very, very rich. And this is a perfect combination because they are chocolate and I love chocolate. At times I like to eat them with coffee or milk. And you know even better. I love * - * This is one of my favorites. I recommend a lot but much to everyone.
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
La verdad me gustan bastante, la galleta es muy crugiente, la crema de chocolate es sabrosa... me encanta para merendar y compartir con la familia... el precio es muy bueno, no tengo ninguna queja de ellas
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I tried one wafer from the package and then immediately threw the rest out. They didn't taste like chocolate at all and lest my tongue with a gross buttery feeling. Will not get again
Andrea S.
I really love these chocolate wafers! It's flavor is really good! I eat them with tea at mid-day. They are crispy and don´t leave any strange feeling on my mouth or tongue.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
ME LOVE THIS. I found this at the dollar tree last year and rember cleaning out the whole shelf. I love this has gifts and also for when I am hosting a party. great with tea or coffee.
Magdalena a.
These are so good they can be a little sweet but they are nice and smooth i will continue to buy them. their price is good too you can find them at walmart or any supermarket
Sonia H.
Usually have the with other food such as ice cream or pudding, but they are also great by themselves. Having them for breakfast with a glass of milk and they are just as good.
rosemary r.
Townsend, TN
This product is great, a little over priced to me personally. But great quality chocolate, taste harmonic with the other ingredients.
Suzanne V.
Kissimmee, FL
Who doesn't love a delicious wafer treat?
rosemary r.