BY BAUBLEBAR #1 in Retailers & Services

BaubleBar lets consumers shop department store designers’ in‐season fashion jewelry without the mark‐up. By consolidating the same designer network that sells to high end brick and mortar stores, BaubleBar strips out the middleman to offer the same products through its private label. This fact, coupled with its e‐commerce only presence, eliminates excess costs, enabling BaubleBar to remove extraneous mark‐up from its pricing structure to provide shoppers with the same products as a high‐end retailer, but at near wholesale prices. In short, we let you build your ideal jewelry box guilt-free.

• Is this brand worth trying out?? Or is this stuff cheaply made? 2 Answers
  • Do they have any jewelry that is gold? And not gold plaited I can...1 Answers
  • How's the quality of Baublebar necklaces? 1 Answers
Anissa H.
Anissa H.
Tampa, FL
Fun jewelry that is relevant to current trends. May be pricey to some, but the price overall has come down over the past year. You can buy online, at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack and Bloomingdales. I just picked up the earrings in my photo at Nordstrom and I can't wait to wear them to add a little more fun to an outfit. The weight of these earrings can vary and some styles will be heavy. There however were quite light on the ear. Overall quality in the line is decent, I've seem some flaws but it is costume jewelry.
Carli S.
Carli S.
I own several things from Baublebar. They have cute and somewhat affordable jewelry. However, I have noticed their jewelry is not the best quality. I've had at least 3 pieces randomly lose a jewel and many turn colors on me too. I am a little more hesitant to buy there now because I think their prices are too high for such cheap quality. I would still get sale pieces, and I have not tried their higher end stuff ($80+) so I can't speak for those, I'm sure they would be better!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Fashionista Expert
Bauble bar has cute trendy jewelry, but I think the pictures they have online are sometimes kind of misleading. The pieces I have received are never quite like what I expect and the quality isn't great either. I got a necklace once where the clasp was kind of rusted and the entire thing looked dirty in general. I don't think it's really worth the money because there are cheaper options that are equally trendy but better quality
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
Bauble Bar has some seriously cute jewels. I always make sure to order end of season or during sales because otherwise, it's a bit pricey for me. The quality of the products are great and even though they're on trend, they're also timeless. I wish they'd bring back the Buried Baubles!!
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Great company! They make very well-crafted, trend forward pieces that guarantee you aren't getting lost in the crowd. With every purchase, you earn points to use towards future purchases which is great. Their customer service team is also very easy to deal with and very reachable:]
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I really love shopping with BaubleBar! The items are always high quality and they always have great deals and specials running. I love the influencers they collaborate with for their collections and curations and I'm a frequent shopper! The jewelry is always nice and high quality.
Dianelys  N.
Dianelys N.
Rosemount, MN
Great style jewelry, from trendy to classic. The quality is really good non of that cheap stuff. You might find it pricey but they do have sales so I'd look out for those. And their hidden bauble is fun to search for so it's great to be on their mailing list.
Linsey M.
Linsey M.
Printing ranges from affordable to a little more. Easy to browse website and excellent customer service. The designs stay up to date and the quality is very good. I'm a big fan of their necklaces and earring, and am looking forward to try their bracelets!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
I am on a budget but love pretty, sparkly jewelry! BaubleBar is where I go to find the exact pieces I need. Thanks to BaubleBar I now own several pieces of jewelry that are pretty, sparkly and on trend. plus, they didn't break the bank!
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Texas
Love baublebar - good quality jewelry, free shipping and returns, good reward program. I use to buy from them all the time, however, recently they haven't added much new stuff and the designs they have added are not my style
Mel W.
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
Are they worth the cost?
Mileyah L.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
What's their quality comparable to? Charming Charlies or Icing? Or Better?
amanda b.
amanda b.
Pendleton , OR
Are they affordable?
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Is this an on-line store only?
Grace B.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Love the selection of items at Baublebar however I don't own any pieces yet. Are they worth the price? As for quality - do they have good wear or break easily?