BY BAUBLEBAR #1 in Retailers & Services

BaubleBar lets consumers shop department store designers’ in‐season fashion jewelry without the mark‐up. By consolidating the same designer network that sells to high end brick and mortar stores, BaubleBar strips out the middleman to offer the same products through its private label. This fact, coupled with its e‐commerce only presence, eliminates excess costs, enabling BaubleBar to remove extraneous mark‐up from its pricing structure to provide shoppers with the same products as a high‐end retailer, but at near wholesale prices. In short, we let you build your ideal jewelry box guilt-free.

• Is this brand worth trying out?? Or is this stuff cheaply made? 2 Answers
  • Do they have any jewelry that is gold? And not gold plaited I can...1 Answers
  • How's the quality of Baublebar necklaces? 1 Answers
CYNTHIA S.
I RECENTLY BOUGHT THE BAUBLEBAR AIMEE CHOKER FROM NORDSTROM. NOT ONLY IS THIS CHOKER MULTI CHAIN NECKLACE ALL THAT THE TITLE SAYS, BUT IT'S MORE! WHAT A UNIQUE TYPE OF CHAIN IT IS! I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CHAIN MADE OF SMALL FLAT CIRCLES. BECAUSE OF THE WAY THE METAL IS CUT AND WORKED IN EACH CIRCLE, THE ENTIRE CHAIN FLASHES AND TWINKLES IN THE LIGHT, DAY OR NIGHT. THE GOLDEN COLOR IS TRUE, SO IT APPEARS 14K. THE MULTI CHAIN DESIGN IS ON TREND, BUT ALSO CLASSIC! THIS ENSURES THAT THIS PIECE WILL GET A LOT OF WEAR. AGAIN, IT IS DESIGNED AS A CHOKER. I HAVE A BIT OF A THICK NECK AND I WANTED MORE VERSATILITY SO I BOUGHT SOME SHORT GOLDEN CHAIN EXTENDERS, SO THAT IF I WANTED, I COULD WEAR THE PIECE AS A NECKLACE A LITTLE FARTHER DOWN ON THE DECOLLETTE. THE LARIAT PART OF THE THIRD AND LAST CHAIN IS PERFECTLY PLACED BOTH IN THE CHOKER OR IF WORN AS A NECKLACE WITH A 4" EXTENDER. I CHOSE TO WEAR THIS PIECE WITH SIMPLE GOLDEN BEAD STUDS AND A T-SHIRT WITH DISTRESSED BOYFRIEND JEANS. YOU CAN DRESS THAT LOOK UP WITH A KNIT BLAZER AND HEELS OR WEAR IT WITH LONG GOLDEN OVAL HOOPS AND A BLACK WRAP MIDI DRESS. THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE BLACK AND THE SPARKLY GOLD IS SO STUNNING. THIS IS A PIECE THAT WILL SURELY BRING YOU SATISFACTION OF VALUE PRICED AT ONLY $42 AND YOU WILL LOVE ITS VERSATILITY TOO. BAUBLEBAR DID A GREAT JOB ON THIS ONE! PLEASE BRING MORE DESIGNS LIKE THIS TO THE NORDSTROM COLLECTION.
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
This company has the best customer service! For my sisters wedding we ordered all of the brides jewelry and the bridesmaids earrings from Bauble Bar. One pair came in with one tiny stone missing, it wasn’t super noticeable and it was only on one earring. We ordered a total of 12 products for the wedding. I sent a message to customer service (who is called the SWAT Team) just to see if there was anything and if not it wasn’t a big deal at all, one of the girls with long hair could wear that earring or something. I got a response within 10 hours telling me a new set was sent my way! I honestly wasn’t expecting that at all! Since the wedding I have personally ordered 6 pieces and recommend them to everyone! They also have a really cool reward system, you get a points with every purchase (by the way it’s FREE shipping!) and get to use the points for cash off your nest order. I can’t say enough good things about this brand. I will update later with pictures of all of my pieces. Use my code 5864320

Kailey P.
Pooler, GA
Baublebar is my GO TO for all things earrings!! Seriously their earrings are the BEST statement pieces and are top quality!! They are sort of on the pricier side but they usually have a great range and go on sale all the time!! I probably own at least 8-10 pairs from them and love every single one!! My favorite by far!! Here's a pic of my favorite ones recently too!
Rachael R.
Chalmette
Baublebar has the cutest and most stylish gifts, they have things in all price ranges plus they always have great coupons. Their jewelry is nice and holds up well. I would 100% recommend this company to others!
Amber C.
Jamestown, TN
I love Baublebar. I have at least 10 items from Baublebar, and they are all beautiful and great quality. I did drop a necklace on my hardwood floor once, and a couple stones fell out. Other than that, I've had absolutely no issues. I honestly wear a statement necklace or earrings from Baublebar nearly every day.

The prices can be a bit steep, but their sales are awesome. Also, the rewards program is great. For every $10 spent, you get $1 off your next purchase. I've never contacted customer service because I've never had any issues with my orders, so I can't really comment on that.

I do highly recommend this company's products.
Stephanie O.
Colleyville, TX
Fashionista Expert
Jewelry is one of my favorite fashion items to play with. While I do love getting a good steal with trendy jewelry, I can't help but spend the extra few dollars to get awesome quality from BaubleBar. If you treat your jewelry with care, it can seriously last you a lifetime. I live that the line has everything from big statement pieces to dainty pieces you can stack. I feel like everyone needs a few good pieces in their collection and BaubleBar is perfect for that. Buying Hack: Some BaubleBar goodies make their way to Nordstrom Rack so always be on the look out for some hidden jewelry steals!
Melanie H.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I am obsessed with Bauble Bar! I discovered them a few months ago during their Black Friday weekend sale and every time I would receive my order in the mail I'd go back to the website and order more. They always have free shipping!! And you can usually receive some sort of discount as well as a "free bauble" if you spend over $40. And they're customer service is amazing!
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Fashionista Expert
I haven't tried the original Baublebar, but theirs Sugarfix line at Target has some really cute and trendy pieces for an affordable price. I just picked up a few pairs of earrings that were on sale. If you can't afford their other line- I highly recommend checking out Target line!
Morgan L.
Baltimore, MD
LOVE LOVE this website! So glad I happened to stumble across this website by a happy accident. I have gotten a number of jewelry pieces from here, including necklaces and earrings. The prices are inexpensive and the jewelry pieces are edgy, trendy, and so awesome. My Go-To jewelry store.
Sarah H.
I've purchased 1 necklace from this website and it is pretty good/decent fashion jewelry. They keep up with the trends which is a plus and I feel the pricing is reasonable for the most part. I would probably repurchase again when I am in need of some new jewelry.
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
Are they worth the cost?
amanda b.
Pendleton, OR
Are they affordable?
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
What's their quality comparable to? Charming Charlies or Icing? Or Better?
Barbara D.
Is this an on-line store only?
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Love the selection of items at Baublebar however I don't own any pieces yet. Are they worth the price? As for quality - do they have good wear or break easily?