Battlefield 3 for PS3

My boyfriend wants a game for Christmas and I'm starting to look now is this a good game for him ? To give as a gift ??
It is an entertaining game?
Battlefield 3 is my favorite shooting game. And that's saying a lot because I love COD and halo. Conquest (online play) is soooooooo fun! The maps are huge and you can ride helicopters, quads, tanks, etc. It is the most realistic shooting game I have played.
Start your review of Battlefield 3 for PS3!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Battlefield is a top bar setting video game, alot of time must have been spent in the making as game play is impeccable.” in 17 reviews
“Battlefield is one of them great games that i think its realistic into its own ways of shooters out there to date stepping up better then the call of duty series by being military for it's likeness and for it's realness and realistic game plays at some point.” in 16 reviews
“The graphics far exceed that of any other first person shooter game and the realistic aspect of it makes it even more enjoyable.” in 13 reviews
“With the online play being a quite amazing and entertaining experience, this game is sure to be around for at least a few more years. ” in 9 reviews
“This game is amazing....the quality and missions the games have in store to you..and the story line is just amazing.You will love this game” in 7 reviews
Jackson Heights, NY
This game is better than all the other Call of Duty or Modern Warfare games. It has better graphics and a better story mode than all the other games. Its one of the best shooting games
Fresno, CA
Great graphics and over all fun game. Not one of my favorites though, but still pretty good. It's just not one of my go to games. Might give it another chance but not a high priority.
Sylva, NC
Even girls like me love to play this game. by far my faveorite shooter game. the controls are easy enough. the maps are always great. and the chance to upgrade items is always a plus
I love the different game choices. I don't play solo though, I always make sure my husband is home and ready to play as well. However most will find going solo just as much fun =)
Brooklyn, NY
It's an awesome game. I couldn't stop playing it. Finished the story mode in 5 days. Love the graphics! It felt very realistic while playing. It's worth the money in my opinion.
I was first introduced to this game through a friend of mine. I think that it is a great game and I originally played it on the PC but I think that on the console it is awesome.
Rochester, NY
Great for people that want to play online but in story mode it seem to me to be a very very very short game I bet the game in about 2 hours. But had some good graphics!
Gamer Expert Level 1
This product is absolutely fantastic, I would love to try it again, without a doubt, it is one of my favorite products, highly recomiento. I love to use it right now!
Stockton, California
Good mechanics, great online play but it does get a tad boring quick if you don't have friends to play with. It's more of a team play game so playing solo isn't ideal.
Salem, OR
If you like Call of Duty but better graphics I would recommend this game, The online is amazing and the story line was one of the best story lines I've ever played.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...