Battlefield 3 for PS3

by PS3

My boyfriend wants a game for Christmas and I'm starting to look now is this a good game for him ? To give as a gift ??
It is an entertaining game?
Battlefield 3 is my favorite shooting game. And that's saying a lot because I love COD and halo. Conquest (online play) is soooooooo fun! The maps are huge and you can ride helicopters, quads, tanks, etc. It is the most realistic shooting game I have played.
Start your review of Battlefield 3 for PS3!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Battlefield is a top bar setting video game, alot of time must have been spent in the making as game play is impeccable.in reviews
Battlefield is one of them great games that i think its realistic into its own ways of shooters out there to date stepping up better then the call of duty series by being military for it's likeness and for it's realness and realistic game plays at some point.in reviews
The graphics far exceed that of any other first person shooter game and the realistic aspect of it makes it even more enjoyable.in reviews
With the online play being a quite amazing and entertaining experience, this game is sure to be around for at least a few more years. in reviews
This game is amazing....the quality and missions the games have in store to you..and the story line is just amazing.You will love this gamein reviews
westley B.
Hinesville, GA
Great story and a great game online. My wife and I play it all the time. Sadly, there are a lot of campers and people that glitch or find ways to cheat but if you run your own server online, you can kick them.
Zandrea S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Anything battlefield is great for me. The graphics are amazing and it's so realistic. I would choose battlefield over COD any day.
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Its nothing like call of duty which may be seen as a good thing in some eyes but is bad in mine. Did not enjoy the game very much.
Brian A.
Stockton, California
Good mechanics, great online play but it does get a tad boring quick if you don't have friends to play with. It's more of a team play game so playing solo isn't ideal.
Nate J.
Gobles, MI
Very fun game to play , very challenging, and Great graphics. Having fun playing the game
meahgan H.
Sylva, NC
Even girls like me love to play this game. by far my faveorite shooter game. the controls are easy enough. the maps are always great. and the chance to upgrade items is always a plus
Makayla K.
Perryville, MO
My husband was gifted this game he's always bought the news ones on launch day. He seems to really enjoy this game! Plays for hours yeah it's annoying but he's having fun! Electronic Arts Battlefield 4 for PlayStation 4
Mark P.
Waterbury, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
Battlefield is a pretty good game. It’s not quite like COD but it’s your standard war game. What makes it cool is you can use vehicles
Haley B.
Rutherfordton, NC
Great graphics, okay game. Not something I'd play daily. I wish it had more features. The sounds are a bit off as well.
Ashleigh  B.
My favorite Battlefield game. It may be old but it's a classic! No idea how many hours of my life I spent playing multiplayer with my friends on this but it was a lot in my 20s. This felt like such a groundbreaking game to me when it came out because it was more realistic than COD. Might have to check out some of the more recent versions.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...