Battlefield 1 (Xbox One) uploaded by Reyna M.Battlefield 1 (Xbox One) uploaded by Teran F.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #7 in Xbox Games

Pre-order Battlefield™ 1 and get the Battlefield™ 1 Hellfighter Pack and 7 days early access to a map released later in 2016. The Harlem Hellfighters was one of the toughest infantry regiments in the Great War. This pack contains unique unlocks inspired by their heroic deeds. Hellfighter Trench Shotgun - Combat battered shotgun, etched with the Hellfighter insignia and "Men of Bronze" on the receiver and the unit number 369th on the barrel, along with the carving "Go Forward or Die France 1918" on the wooden stock. Hellfighter M1911 - Reliable and timeless sidearm still used in action today affectionately called "old slabsides". see more...

Anthony M.
Columbia Hts, MN
Ive always enjoyed this series of games, I think every year they make them better and better and I’ve never been disappointed. I would defiantly recommend this game to anyone who is looking at it. So get it, its a fun game and I don't think you'll be disappointed.
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
It's a good game my husband plays it all the time I really think he enjoys it everything can have a little bit of improvement but what you guys are doing is great.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Review for: Battlefield 1 (Xbox One)
My husband got this game and he was so excited for it. He begged me for weeks for the dang thing. He loves playing the game and enjoys the graphics and the actual game play. Story mode was a lot of fun and really gets you prepped for online. However, online seems to have some lagging issues. We have the best Internet available to our area and he has a lot of issues with the game lagging. There's a few comments online that state the same thing, so I don't think it's just him.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
Review for: Early Enlisters Xb1 Deluxe Edition
Really amazing FPS experience.  War Stories campaign mode is off the charts and immense multiplayer that can bring you in for hours.  Features historically accurate firearms and weapons of the era along with some exaggerations but it doesn't ruin the experience.  It's even better if you have friends to squad up with.  Great mechanics and game engine that actually brings weapon skill back to the FPS.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
I truly enjoy the storyline in this game! I love the concept of making adjustments to your shots instead of the normal point and shoot. The graphics are very realistic and awesome! I am a huge history buff so this game fit right into my life perfectly!  Battlefield 1 (Xbox One)
Joseph M.
Review for: Battlefield 1 (Xbox One)
This game looks so beautiful. The graphics are so amazing that you instantly get into the game once your at the menu. Battlefield 1 will you leave you shocked by the intensity and gameplay. Honestly you will enjoy this game your whole life if you love battlefield or if your new to the battlefield francise.
Bryan D.
Williamston, SC
Review for: Battlefield 1 (Xbox One)
By far one of the best fps games ive played! Amazing attention to detail in multiplayer and campaign modes. I used to be a fan of the call of duty franchise but with them going more futuristic i think im going to stick with battlefield because of its realism. I would highly reccommend this game!
Kim W.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Battlefield 1 (Xbox One)
I love how realistic this is with the back story, battles, and characters involved. Multiplayer is very realistic where as you have to make adjustments to your shots and what not to get them where you want unlike other games where you aim straight and it gets there.
Bryan M.
This game has given me a wonderful gaming experience. This game will not get you bored anytime soon. In my personal experience playing this game I've had so much fun playing it with friends and the graphics and the gameplay is spectacular. The only reason I give her a four-star it's because the game is to come out with more DLCS fluently to keep players interested
Megan T.
Putney, KY
Review for: Battlefield 1 (Xbox One)
This game is so much fun, and the graphics are awesome. It's definitely worth the money. I've been playing it for hours on end. It's definitely addictive. For me, multiplayer is the best part, especially when I get to play with my friends.
Janel S.
Are the online servers buggy?
mackenzie l.
How much does this cost
Desi
Is this game worth the money spending or wait for it to go on sale? What do you guys rate the campaign and multiplayer? 👍🏽
Lindsay T.
Apex, NC
Is this game ok for a mature 12 year old?
Brandon M.
Valparaiso, IN
I havent not played any battlefield games before. I just bought another xbox 1, but this one came with battlefield 1. Is it worth downloading? Or should i trade the game in and get something better? Suggestions ?