Battlefield 1 Early Enlisters Playstation 4 [PS4] (Deluxe Edition) uploaded by Courtney S.Battlefield 1 Early Enlisters Playstation 4 [PS4] (Deluxe Edition) uploaded by Courtney S.

BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

Deluxe Edition see more...

Buy on Walmart
Courtney S.
It's okay. I bought this game for Xbox One and not my PS4 because I rarely use it. I went from playing Battlefield 4 to battlefield 1 and not very impressed with the giant leap back in history. I wish it would let me choose which country I want to represent rather than choosing for me. The shouting in different languages can get a bit old if I'm being honest here, but as soon as you go to shoot someone or get shot you forget about it. It's kinda a hard game for me because of the older weapon's and it feel's like there's a long respawn time, although it is nice to have a new game, just not one I would have chosen if I had known. I recently bought Titanfall 2 and I'm face deep into that game and prefer it over this one. If considering one of the Battlefield games I recommend Battlefield 4 over the B1. Because of that and I don't have a case to show you all since I have the online download, I'll take a pic of B4 for you here in case you would like to go with my recommendation.
Michaela W.
Battlefield 1 goes back to its roots of being a gritty first person shooter concerned with the human cost, as opposed to its competitors which tend to glorify combat.

The cost of the game is well worth it. You can spend hours on the campaign alone, and they have perfected their distinctive multiplayer. The mechanics are smooth and it is easy to spend a whole day with this game.
Stormy D.
My husband and I didn't really have any intentions of getting the game, but one of our friends got it and we decided to download the game. We truly do like the game play, I personally love the online modes, conquest being my favorite.
Hugo M.
I have played this game and has a good war perspective on things it's really fun you can enjoy many things on it mess around with friends there's a variety of things your are able to do it has a variety of weapons you are able to chose from pistols to rifles and different equipment
L A.
The World War One setting is great, I like the realistic feel of it & the graphics are awesome. It's also very fun to play with friends. The weapon variety is awesome as well & the tanks. I would definitely recommend this game.
Daniela B.
Increíble juego, es entretenido por horas, además de contar con excelentes gráficos para tu tv y se verá tan real que creerás estar en el juego.
Raylene S.
Silverton, OR
This game is great. Bought it the other day. I love the history and the stories. It makes you feel like you where there and lived the event.
Brooke L.
Carson City, NV
Most imersive history driven game. Tons of customizations and recyclable weapons. Allows everyone to have a difference in their weapons.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
My kids played it and said how good of a game it was .if your kids like playing these kind of games then they will like this one
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Gamer Expert Level 4
Great game my son has it for his Xbox one. He enjoys playing it. My other son is getting it for Christmas this year
Johnathan D.
Straw Plains, TN
Is this fun?
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
are there a lot of variations between the different maps?
Fabiana D.
Gamer Expert Level 2
What do you think about this?
Chris C.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Is this centered around team play like the previous Battlefield titles or more focused on individual performance?
Brian B.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Is this game better than previous versions?