Battat Sea Bath Buddies

by Battat

This set of six Sea Bath Buddies can float, squirt water, and are soft and squeezable. Each shape measures approximately 3.5'' x 2''. Bath Buddies can be stored in the container they come in, which has a convenient handle. Recommended for ages 10...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Battat Sea Bath Buddies!
Patty W.
Sunbury, PA
So cute and fun for my daughter to play wkth. Well made. Would love to find more /different animals. Would definitely buy again.
Samantha H.
Irvine, CA
These are awesome bath toys. They have a large opening so i feel comfortable that all of the water is getting out of them. I wish they have more animal options, maybe different themed packs, but other that that these are perfect. PRO TIP: If you want your bath toys to last longer (at least) one a month fill a bowl with white vinegar and cycle it in and out of the toys a few times to decrease the bacteria inside and prevent mold growth.
Michelle K.
Oregon
Really cute toys with good details that don't rub off in the tub. I like that they squirt, but wish there was a way to clean them better on the inside. Like any squeeze water toy, if you leave them damp and don't use them for a few days or weeks, they'll definitely grow mold in them. If this company made some type of wash to put in them or a solution to make mold not grow, I bet they'd sell a lot!
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
2,909 reviews
I recommend to always try new stuff and try to explore every new experience will let you leave with good experience try it by yourself it will also built more confidence
Justine T.
Hamilton, ON
My son loves these! The colours don't fade and they dry nicely without leaving a slimey film. Bathtime is 100x more fun with these things. There are so many different toys that are similar to these but I chose these ones because I love this brand so much, their colours are really nice and the company is environmentally friendly.
kakx U.
Perth, WA
So cute and good for little babies. Makes them happy and joyful while in shower good activity for kids.my child loves them

Looking for your answer?