Batman:The Dark Knight uploaded by Marlet F.

BY NONE #77 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 12 issues - Batman: The Dark Knight series offers tales of the Dark Knight Detective! Batman must fight his way through a gauntlet of psychos, and Bruce Wayne faces the unexpected legal ramifications of Batman Incorporated! Ages 12+. see more...

Batman:The Dark Knight
  • "I am a big fan of Batman, I really enjoy the darkness of this series." in 1 review
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
The best part about this comes was the artwork, Finch as always proved to being an epic artist. From his detailed work on the covers to the emotions you see written across Batmans face in every panel. The only downfall of the writing was being measured up to others like Morrison and Snyder. Jenkins really came into his own as telling his story on such an iconic character, only thing that I didn't like in this title was the new villain, white rabbit. It seemed she was just thrown in to attract new readers to the hatter when the hatter has a strong fan base in batman mythology.
Jennifer G.
Brownsville, TX
This is my all time favorite comic! I am deeply in love with the Joker, and to be honest, I'm not too sure how many times I've read it! I've read others in the series and this one is the best I've laid my hands on.
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
For those of us who are a little bit more nerdy this is a good freaking call me I have it and I enjoyed every step and every page it's really good and you can't believe what happens one……
Dayna D.
Adairsville , Ga
Whats not to love about a Hero with a darker side? Although a lot of the villans pale in comparison to The Joker they always put a fresh spin on the dynamic so it never gets old.
Andrew A.
This comic is gruesome bloody and dark I love batman he's a vigilante that just doesn't car he wants justice but remember he doesn't kill it's his only rule
Laura H.
I loved so much! I was hooked from the first page and i read through it at lightning speed. I have recommended this series before and i recommend it here :)
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
Huge fan of batman and how intelligent he is without the use of super powers. He's a very mysterious and compelling character. Love any series he is in.
Joud H.
One of my favorite comic book series. I grew up being a staunch Marvel fan, but batman will always be my DC weakness. Great series.. I highly recommend!
Marlet F.
I'm a big fan of batman!! This story is one of my favorites because it explains everything so well you can't miss anything. I'll give it 5 stars!!
Cristin G.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I am a very big Batman fan. I love the darkness that this comic brings to the table. This is a must read for any Batman fan. You will enjoy it.
Autumn H.
Mentor, OH
Where can I buy the batman collection?
Joud H.
DC or Marvel?
Yazmin S.
Woodburn, OR
On a scale from 1-10 how good is this book?
Gianna T.