Batman:The Dark Knight uploaded by Marlet F.

BY NONE #77 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 12 issues - Batman: The Dark Knight series offers tales of the Dark Knight Detective! Batman must fight his way through a gauntlet of psychos, and Bruce Wayne faces the unexpected legal ramifications of Batman Incorporated! Ages 12+. see more...

• On a scale from 1-10 how good is this book?3 Answers
  • Is this a good book? 1 Answers
  • Same plot as the movie ? Or is this different 1 Answers
Batman:The Dark Knight
  • "I am a big fan of Batman, I really enjoy the darkness of this series." in 1 review
Marlet F.
Marlet F.
I'm a big fan of batman!! This story is one of my favorites because it explains everything so well you can't miss anything. I'll give it 5 stars!!
Cristin G.
Cristin G.
Bookworm Expert
I am a very big Batman fan. I love the darkness that this comic brings to the table. This is a must read for any Batman fan. You will enjoy it.
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
Brooklyn, NY
I Love actions books they make you want to read more. I would recommend this book to people who love action
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Bookworm Expert
Great comic and a little bit adult. I always loved batman comics and this is a good one. great storyline
aisha a.
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
By fR the best version of batsman and lovely movie as well. The jokers role in this book was great!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Im not the biggest batman fan in the world, but this comic makes ms like Bruce wayne a little more
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
This was a fantastical book I highly enjoyed it from beginning to end !! Way more than any movie
cassie b.
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
Bookworm Expert
My child loves anything with supergeros so he def loves this. Whatever makes your kids happy.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Fort Wayne, IN
My son has this book and he loves it. Anything to do with batman he will read it.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I bought it to my brother and he loooves it!! He's 12 and very into super heroes
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Mentor, OH
Where can I buy the batman collection?
Joud H.
Joud H.
DC or Marvel?
Yazmin S.
Yazmin S.
Woodburn, OR
On a scale from 1-10 how good is this book?
Ustyna R.