Batman & Robin

by none

1 Year, 12 issues - The Dark Knight faces a challenge he never anticipated: fighting alongside his son Damian as the new Dynamic Duo of Gotham City! A bold new chapter in the life of the Caped Crusader and the Boy Wonder! Ages 12+.

Who doesn't love Batman and Robin? Especially the original!
Can I get one of these for the children that comes over thanks
How good is this!?
Start your review of Batman & Robin!
How would you rate this product?
Simpsonville, SC
If you like old-school Batman and robin you will love this series very very very great
Brick, NJ
If you don't like the story of bat man and robin are you even a real super hero fan?
Very nice comic, I love since I was a kid used to read, two or three times per week.
Bakersfield, CA
Really great book for all of them batman lovers. I love reading these types of books
Penningtn Gap, VA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
My boy loves this. He will even try to read it to us at bedtime. He loves superheros.
Los Angeles , CA
Batman and robin are two of my faves so anytime I see a book of them I pick it up.
Clintwood, VA
The greatest of all time! Love this book and would recommend to anyone!! Great gift
Batman and Robin comic book is great I have been a fan and love collecting these.
Bookworm Expert Level 3