Batman & Robin

by none

1 Year, 12 issues - The Dark Knight faces a challenge he never anticipated: fighting alongside his son Damian as the new Dynamic Duo of Gotham City! A bold new chapter in the life of the Caped Crusader and the Boy Wonder! Ages 12+.

Who doesn't love Batman and Robin? Especially the original!
Can I get one of these for the children that comes over thanks
How good is this!?
Start your review of Batman & Robin!
How would you rate this product?
Newnan, GA
A great way to get both sides of two great comic book characters. Lots of back story to go through. A must for a comic fan
My brother use to love this movie growing up he watched it so many times and he always thought he was batman and could fly
Austin, TX
I Should Good This Book For My Nephew He Loves Batman He got A Batman Backpack and He wants To Be Batman for Halloween
Batman and Damian are the best duo. They definitely make it more fun to read! This comic is amazing and worth the read!
Batman and Robin are the best! I absolutely love these comics! They are so much fun to read and have great pictures!
Bentonville, AR
I love the D.C. Series and Batman and Robin are 2 of my favorite characters. This comic really is an awesome buy.
Green Forest, AR
Great comic book! Batman is my favorite superhero, so I pick up anything Batman related. I really liked this one!
Warwick , RI
Bookworm Expert Level 3
This reminds me of my childhood, oh those good times with no internet. I use to immerse myself reading comics.
Tifton, GA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I have never been to crazy about graphic novels but this one is a winner. I enjoyed it and would reread it .
Clarkston, MI
The art is absolutely phenomenal in this comic, on the story is so well written. Great comic for all ages!