Batman & Robin uploaded by Marlet F.

BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - The Dark Knight faces a challenge he never anticipated: fighting alongside his son Damian as the new Dynamic Duo of Gotham City! A bold new chapter in the life of the Caped Crusader and the Boy Wonder! Ages 12+. see more...

Elvia F.
Camden , Nj
Vi la película y leí el libro y déjenme decirle que me gusto más el libro. Porque? Porque entran más en detalles cuando viene a la acción me sentí más entregada y con ansias de saber que iba a pasar después aunque ya sabia jejje.
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
This was a great take on Bruce Wayne and his son. In born to kill, the actual crime fighting plot stems from Bruce's ore batman days, but the main story is of Bruce and his biological son Damian Wayne trying to get along and find their places in each other's lives. This comes was the epitome of why I like batman titles so much. It shows that he is kind-hearted and caring for his son while he shows him the darkness that happens in the life of being Batman
Elianys G.
When Robin got to meet his mom THEN this series REALLY kicked in. I love this author. Some stuff was meh in the middle, but conclusion EARNED. Even didn't hate Robin at the end. And Nightwing is yummy.
Pembe V.
Bronx , NY
My husband,son and daughter love comic books and my husband said growing up he learned how to read better by reading comics.
Batman is so popular and the comics have really become a big hit. There are so many stories and different books but i think comics are great for kids and adults
Amanda R.
Brooklyn, NY
Obsessed! Literally! I was recently introduced to the world of graphic novels and the impact it's had on me as far as my creativity level is concerned is amazing. Truly a good read
Morgan R.
Ivr always been fascinated by comics, and my dad gave me a few copies of these when I was younger and I fell in love with this series while reading t to my younger brothers, who share the same comic obsession, 10/10 would read again.
Noah M.
Berne, IN
loved this as a child growing up. almost anything batman and robin was great lol. i still read these sometimes when i'm bored. my little brother is starting to get into batman. great book, highly recommend
Sam C.
Virginia Beach
Batman and Robin are great characters. I've always loved them as a duo but of course I prefer Batman. Actually, I prefer Superman but Batman and Robin are great superheroes too. The movies are good as well.
Devon W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I loved the development for Damian in this series! I enjoyed seeing him work with Dick before the reboot, and I am glad they could expand upon his relationship with Bruce in the New 52. Hopefully the rather tragic plot line is resolved soon with a positive ending.
Ruby M.
Austin, TX
I must say out of all the heros Batman has to be the best hands down. I mean hes just straight up awesome cause he does what he does and without superpowers! And he can defeat Superman!
Shelby B.
Shoreline, WA
Who do you prefer? Batman, or Robin?
Ayla V.
Ranger, WV
How good is this!?
nita C.
Can I get one of these for the children that comes over thanks
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love Batman and Robin? Especially the original!