BY WARNER BROTHERS

GAME - Batman: Arkham City (used) see more...

Lindsey H.
Oh yea this is by far one of my favorite video games! the graphics are so good and the story line is one of my favorite from the series so far! Its averagely priced and you can get it just about anywhere at this point. if you really like a deep messed up story line and alot of little quest that are super challenging like the riddlers quest than this game is where its at! trust me!
Melissa L.
I love the this game the fighting scenes are amazing and the story line makes so much since I live the way the characters were added to this game and I would advise anyone to go out and purchase ....great game
David P.
Washington, DC
What can I say! This game is AMAZING! Not only are the graphics a work of art, but the story of the game flows very well. The price of the game is affordable and being Batman is down right fun! I would recommend this game to all gamers out there.
Mr.Retail ..
Gamer Expert Level 3
The best batman game i have ever played. The whole idea of being a human and using your wisdom and gagets to overcome anything are captured fully. All your favorite villans are featured and without giving away the plot as a fan of batman you will have many fanboy moments. Did i mention its also 3d compatible.
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
The graphics in this game are pretty good I love the storyline and it is not too hard of a game to learn to play I have the for PlayStation it's pretty easy game but it's also addictive.
Analy E.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love batman games its so fun playing it when i dont know how to beat the game i let my brother to help me and i like hows its affordable.(:
Cassandra R.
Louisville, KY
Pretty good game. I got it for free and it has been pretty impressive so far
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
Good graphics and I like to a lot to play all the time I like it and recommend
Caleb W.
Vancouver, BC
Storyline is amazing, visuals are stunning, battlesystem is still basically the same which is a big part of why I love this game. You feel so powerful but can still hella mess up and die. I highly recommend any of the Batman games, this is what superhero games should set their aspirations to.