BY BATISTE #7 in Dry Shampoo

Batiste Dry Shampoo for an instant hair refresh. Batiste Dry Shampoo banishes oily roots, giving dull, lifeless hair the makeover it needs without water. A quick burst revitalises hair, adds body and texture and leaves it feeling clean and fresh too.

• Is this really better for dark hair than the original ver...4 Answers
  • First, does this product actually work for fine/oily hair...15 Answers
  • I love this brand for dry shampoo, but I've never tried t...28 Answers
candice d.
Oakley, CA
Review for: Divine Dark more...
So on my weekly Target run, I was FINALLY able to get my hands on this glorious dry shampoo ( The batiste isle in Target is normally cleaned out or slim pickings) .. a little insight; I have naturally meduim dark brown roots. This dark dry shampoo made all the difference in my dry shampoo game! Here are some key points, First: no white residue. ( um hello yesssss! Thank you) Second: it soaked up that nasty greasy root look so much better; (my hair actually looked freshly washed after using it!) Umm who doesn't want to achieve that? Third: I didn't have to do multiple layers of product, just to soak up the oil in the roots! ( Can we say WINNING!) The formula isn't heavy; it doesn't feel like theres a ton of product sitting on top of the hair strands, weighing it down making your hair look like its flat , limp and life-less!!! ( Come on ladies and some gents, what are you waiting for?) The price is great to the amount of product in the can. P.s (I love anything that is not only affordable, but that last an where your money spent is worth the product bought) I just found my new favorite hair secret weapon! To all my dark hair babes, look no further pick yourself up a can and give it a try. You truly won't be disappointed.
Jennifer P.
Texas
Review for: Divine Dark more...
As a brunette, finding a dry shampoo that works for my dark hair and doesn't tip me towards a geriatric look is a STRUGGLE. This product was recommended to me by a friend and seemed like the perfect solution.

The Good

It does work! And the brown tint, while more of a grayish brown, does its job. It's easier to blend than a traditional dry shampoo for sure. My oil problem is around my part/roots and in the hair that frames my face. This takes care of it. Also, BONUS, it's very affordable and widely available. #winning

The Bad

The tint gets on your hands, which is not a big surprise, but now you have a heads up. The reason I'm knocking off a star, here, though, is that the tint will rub off onto your pillow. If you're like me and use dry shampoo to sustain you on days between washings (I try to only wash my hair 3 times a week), that might be a problem. So I use this bad boy ONLY on my "wash day" (I wash my hair at night).

Overall, brunettes rejoice, this product is a WINNER!
Lexi (.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Divine Dark more...
i've struggled to find a dry shampoo that lasted all day, didn't make my hair look discolored and felt great - then i found Batiste. all my prayers were answered when i tried the Divine Dark color.

this dry shampoo locks in the grease, gives my hair have some hold so i can wear my hair up or down (hallelujah) and the hint of color keeps that powdery look away. another selling point is the easy to swallow price point makes this amaze. plus, it's easy to pick up at Target or grocery store while i'm running around town.

Batiste™ Dry Shampoo Hint of Color would make a fantastic stocking stuffer or extra something in your next gift for your brunette in your life.
Amber K.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: Divine Dark more...
I love this dry shampoo!!!! It is such a life safer for me and my hair! My hair is so oily and after a day without washing it my roots become oily and flat. I wash my hair every other day so on the second day I almost always need to use this product. I spray it in the roots of my hair and fluff and play with my roots to work it in. It gives my hair so much more volume and the shiny oil spots go away. With this product I can even get away without washing my hair for 3 days which is a big yahoo for my hair! Less shampooing and stripping the natural oils so I would recommend to anyone with oily hair or that is just trying to stop over washing their hair. It helped me to stop washing my hair almost everyday. My hair is much healthier now.  Batiste™ Dry Shampoo Hint of Color
Nikki H.
Review for: Divine Dark more...
As a woman on the go, I have tried my fair share of dry shampoo. Some work better than others at absorbing excess oil and restoring that just-washed shine. But most have one major flaw. If you don’t use it just right, you run the risk of getting white, powdery residue all over your hair. This one is an answer to this problem. Not only did it thoroughly absorb with the oil in my hair, but it also did so without adding a touch of white to my hair! The only word of caution I have is that it will leave a dark brown/nearly black residue on your hands and anything else it comes into contact with before it dries. That isn’t enough of a con for me to take away a star, but it is something to be aware of!
Kim O.
Review for: Divine Dark more...
This is probably the best dry shampoo I have ever tried. I have naturally really dark hair, and every other dry shampoo seems to leave a white cast in my hair. This dry shampoo is perfect. With minimal effort, all I have to do is shake the can, spray my roots, and gently rub the product in. With other dry shampoos, I spend so much time trying to get the product to blend with my hair, that I may as well just shower and wash it. Also, the product smells nice too. I will say, the scent lingers, but I prefer a dry shampoo with a nice scent opposed to no scent because let's be real...no one likes the smell of dirty hair. 10/10 recommend for dark haired girls.
Shayna L.
One of my favorite dry shampoos that I've tried so far. First, it smells great! Next, I love that it sprays in a dark brown tint. For someone like me who has dark dark brown hair (almost black), a brown tint is so much easier to blend in my hair vs. the white spray dry shampoos! I am aware that the brown might spray and stain, so I always make sure I am in an area that is easily cleanable and that I am not wearing anything that can stain or I have a towel over my shoulders. As long as you have a controlled spray, you really won't even encounter this problem. Anyways, for the price this dry shampoo is hands down amazing!
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
Okay, so this stuff works REALLY well. I love that it not only absorbs the grease in your hair, but it doesn’t leave that powdery coat that most dry shampoos do. however, the color DOES get on your hands, on your face and on your clothes. Keeping that in mind, you could probably avoid making a mess. The first few times I used it, I really messed things up, as I usually tousle my hair with my fingers afterwards and there were times I didn’t realize I had the tint on my hands and I’d get the color everywhere. So, just be mindful of the tint to avoid a mess! Other than that, this product was great
Allison D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Divine Dark more...
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!! I️’ve never found a dry shampoo that I️ actually liked... until now. This matches my darker hair color. My hair looks, feels, and smells amazing! You just spray I️t on, let I️t set (don’t touch right after you spray or you will get the dark residue on your hands!! But I️t washes off easily) then brush I️t out! I’m definitely gonna buy again. I’m so happy with I️t!
Hannah C.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Divine Dark more...
My struggle with dry shampoo is probably just like many of you. Dark haired girls and white dry shampoo just DO NOT mix. So at the encouragement of my sister-in-law, I ran to target and grabbed Batiste Dry Shampoo Hint of Color and it's PERFECT. It's a brunettes dream. The hint of color is just enough and doesn't leave your hair looking ashy and there's no gunky residue. Those days where I'm running out the door for work, I just spray a bit of this and brush it through and it keeps me looking fresh until my next wash, and smells gorgeous (which is something we all need when we haven't washed those locks in a while, AMIRIGHT?) HOWEVER, yes, there's a however, because this does contain color when you massage it into your hair it tends to leave dark powder on your fingertips and if you go to itch your head during the day, the dye will come off under your fingernails (ew). So just be sure to wash your hands 😉 I love it!
Katie T.
I love this brand for dry shampoo, but I've never tried this specific product. Does the dark pigment of it transfer to your clothes or face? Thanks!
Lauren K.
Algonquin , ['', '', '']
First, does this product actually work for fine/oily hair? And second, does it work for brunette hair? Or does it leave a haze on the roots/scalp?
Amber G.
Starkville, MS
Is this better for darker hair than the original?
Katie L.
Where is a place to buy this that is reasonably affordable? I found it at Ulta for $8, but I feel that's kind of high!
Molly B.
Columbia, SC
Does this dry shampoo work better for blondes than the usual one shade fits all alternative?