Bailey A.
Alexandria

Does this product work on dark hair?

Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
7 months ago
As long as you comb through it is no problem. :) Works fine on my dark roots as long as I comb it through.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
7 months, 4 weeks ago
I would not recommend this for dark hair. There are much better products out there for darker hair like the Hask Dry Shampoo with Argon Oil.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
8 months ago
Yes. I spray and use my fingers and comb my hair.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
8 months ago
Yup, just make sure you comb it through well, else you will look a little grey 😂