BY BATISTE #21 in Texturizing Spray

If you love to make a statement with a big style, you know that keeping it big isn’t always easy. Batiste XXL Plumping Powder is the answer. It's ultra-light weight and perfect for straight, fine or slippery hair that doesn’t hold its style. A quick sprinkle will crank the volume up to 10 all day and all night.

• I've used many types of plumping powder and I am just curious on ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to make my hair l... Be the first to answer!
  • i qould like to know if it gives a little volume on short hair or...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
I didn’t like this product. Not sure if it was because I put to much when apply the product to my hair.
I had better effectiveness with dry shampoo then this product.
I don’t think I’d use this product again.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
I purchased this after Ingrid Nilsen recommended it in one of her videos. I've never used a texturizing/volumizing powder before just a spray. And the powder form isn't my fave. It just sticks to my hands too much and is harder to spread evenly. It also doesn't leave me with the same gritty feeling that Oribe's dry texturizing spray does. I just don't think this product is for me.
Kayla H.
Williston
I got this because my mom uses the big sexy hair brand and I love it! I was grabbing batiste dry shampoo and it was right next to it, it's a lot cheaper than the big sexy hair brand and I love my batiste dry shampoo so I thought why not! With that being said I would probably pay the extra buck for the big sexy hair brand. The batiste really didn't do anything for me and with the other stuff it made me go "wow, I need that" I also have really heavy thick hair so if you don't have that issue it may work better for you!
Florence E.
Addison, TX
I am surprised to see people calling this "dry shampoo" in their reviews.It is not a dry shampoo at all and more of a plumping powder. I use it to tease my hair and give it volume. Typically I put a little bit of the powder where I want to tease and then use a comb to tease it. It gives your hair a very icky texture, it doesn't feel clean and feels a little gross. I do like the teasing affect it does on my hair which is why I still use it, but you typically will need to wash the day you used it. It's very cheap and the product has lasted me a long time.
Krista B.
I'm a little bit obsessed with this stuff! I live for my Batiste dry shampoo so I was super excited about this stuff! It's perfect for adding major volume to updos with far less work of teasing! I love using this to style my brides and prom girls! For me I don't consider this a daily use product since it does leave a very odd film on the hair that prevents movement which can make hair look a little odd for daily wear!
Shiela A.
Las Vegas, NV
The worst. I love Batiste dry shampoos. But this is just terrible! I hate the container. There's no way of controlling how much to pour out and ends up pouring out way too much ham needed. Makes you're hair feel to gritty and doesn't blend well into your hair.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
Excellent is the word that best describes this product, it really helps to give volume to the hair, what I like most is that being powder penetrates super well in the hair which help make the job easier something else that I like a lot Is that a little amount is enough to create a lot of volume especially in the roots of hair, it is the first time I try it and I love it! Will definitely buy it again
Stephanie G.
Hello perfect messy pony! This stuff is fantastic! I have fine hair so if I want to skip a day of washing, this stuff is necessary and a life saver! Perfect for a messy pony or down for a sexy ruffled look. Give the perfect grip and boost to my fine hair. Plus the powder absorbs well so it doesn't leave a white residue look.
Crystal G.
I love the volume it provides, but it doesn't hold. I have to fluff my hair back up several times throughout the day. It lifts again just as easily as the first time, but my hair always seems to fall. I use it frequently because I really do like the volume it gives my roots, but I really wish it lasted.
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
While this product definitely gives my hair a lot of volume it can kind of leave a film and funny texture in my hair. You only need very very little and have to make sure you run it in very well! I love it when my hair starts to fall flat the day after I've washed it
Eduarda R.
Seattle, WA
Where can I find?
Erica L.
Would this work if my hair is super flat and won't hold a curl or any sort of volume?
Tania B.
Doral, FL
Wow, this really works?? Amaziiing
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
I just got a long pixie and am needing something to give my hair some volume. Does anyone recommend this?
Shelby S.
I've used many types of plumping powder and I am just curious on people's thoughts about this product? I love batiste dry shampoo so I was willing to give this a go