BY BATISTE #13 in Texturizing Spray

If you love to make a statement with a big style, you know that keeping it big isn’t always easy. Batiste XXL Plumping Powder is the answer. It's ultra-light weight and perfect for straight, fine or slippery hair that doesn’t hold its style. A quick sprinkle will crank the volume up to 10 all day and all night.

• I've used many types of plumping powder and I am just curious on ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to make my hair l... Be the first to answer!
  • i qould like to know if it gives a little volume on short hair or...1 Answers
Ashlynn J.
San Jose, CA
It didn't help my hair at all on the day after I washed my hair. it still looks oily and limp, and I had to put it up in a ponytail because it still looks gross. it also didn't give me any volume. the packaging looks nice, and so is the smell, but the claims the product makes just don't stand up at all. I would buy again if I was just to use it the same day I washed my hair, but with my sensitive skin I just can't wash my hair every day. My hair is medium brown, when oily closer to black. my hair is still dark after using this. and heavy, oily, and gross.
Luz C.
Windermere, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
La verdad todos los batiste me encantan pero quede muy decepcionada con el batiste XXL volume. Es cierto, da un volumen increíble al cabello pero el enredo que deja es impresionante. Parece que tuvieras tu cabeza con fijador y no es la idea porque ni el cabello se puede tocar porque se revienta con la dureza. Yo tengo cabello teñido en tono muy claro. Tal vez para chicas de poco cabello y con tono natural les irá súper bien con este producto. Pero en mi caso este en específico no lo volveré a comprar. Sinceridad ante todo!
Kayla H.
Williston
I got this because my mom uses the big sexy hair brand and I love it! I was grabbing batiste dry shampoo and it was right next to it, it's a lot cheaper than the big sexy hair brand and I love my batiste dry shampoo so I thought why not! With that being said I would probably pay the extra buck for the big sexy hair brand. The batiste really didn't do anything for me and with the other stuff it made me go "wow, I need that" I also have really heavy thick hair so if you don't have that issue it may work better for you!
LeeAnn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As attracted to the packaging and overall look, I will never buy this brand ever again. It makes my scalp break out and itch after using the dry shampoo. I've never had this happen using any kind of hair product . I will never buy this brand again!!!
Estefany R.
Homestead, FL
I shampoo at least twice a week and I get extremely oily so I'm used to bad hair days but then I purchased this and it saved my hair I've repurchased it multiple times I am very satisfied with this dry shampoo really recommend.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This is the first product of its kind I've used so Um still a novice at plumping. But this seems really good, high quality, and effective. It is sticky on your fingers but that seems to be the point. The piece is great at Ulta.
Miranda B.
It doesn't give much volume, but it does keep the oil away. I much rather prefer the regular Batiste dry shampoo than this product. I do however love the smell of this formula. It has a nice flower smell.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hard to work with, a little goes a LONG way... perhaps if I practiced more but I prefer using the original batiste to help with volume.
Krista B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a little bit obsessed with this stuff! I live for my Batiste dry shampoo so I was super excited about this stuff! It's perfect for adding major volume to updos with far less work of teasing! I love using this to style my brides and prom girls! For me I don't consider this a daily use product since it does leave a very odd film on the hair that prevents movement which can make hair look a little odd for daily wear!
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this after Ingrid Nilsen recommended it in one of her videos. I've never used a texturizing/volumizing powder before just a spray. And the powder form isn't my fave. It just sticks to my hands too much and is harder to spread evenly. It also doesn't leave me with the same gritty feeling that Oribe's dry texturizing spray does. I just don't think this product is for me.
Eduarda R.
Seattle, WA
Where can I find?
Tania B.
Doral, FL
Wow, this really works?? Amaziiing
Shelby S.
I've used many types of plumping powder and I am just curious on people's thoughts about this product? I love batiste dry shampoo so I was willing to give this a go
Gabriela B.
Braila
i qould like to know if it gives a little volume on short hair or something visible. I have flat hair and I really need something pretty good!
Chari S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for adding lift to the roots for curly hair? Specifically after you have put a holding product on it to hold the curl.