Batiste Volumizing Dry Shampoo

Is your hair flatter than a Karaoke Bar power ballad? Put some oomph back in your locks with Batiste Volumizing Dry Shampoo. Made with collagen complex, the clean-feel formula removes oil, leaving your hair bouncy enough for a solo number (and smelling like delish melon, grapefruit and green apple.)

Does this one leave your hair feeling coarse?
HOW USE PRODUCT EASY ?
IS IT REALY GOOD PRODUCT?
Start your review of Batiste Volumizing Dry Shampoo!
sarah M.
Summerstown, ON
Dries my hair out. Feels awful to touch. Leaves visible residue. Fumes are chokingly strong and you have to leave the room after you spray it in order to get fresh air. I would even take my pets out of the room when using this product. Dark haired beauties beware. This will make your hair grey!
Julsz H.
Windsor , CA
Well I have tried better I felt it left a sticky spray on my hair and more volume from others. I usually go 4 days then wash my hair and this was not one I really grabbed for.
Ella S.
Winnipeg
I loved the fragrance of this product. Easy to use spray. It did in fact bodify my skinny hair, so I loved that. I did find it a bit of a fuss to wash out of my hair and to detangle afterwards. I still use it!
Tania L.
Winnipeg
Purchased at: Walmart
Batiste Volumizing Dry Shampoo this product is amazing for my hair. Barista leaves my hair full of volume. I can go days without a wash. Excellent product
Pascale R.
Ste-Lucie des Laurentides (Qc)
J’ai essayé plusieurs shampoings secs dans ma vie mais j’ai souvent été déçue. Ce produit rend non seulement justice à vos cheveux mais il leurs donne un effet gonflant sans laisser de résidus blancs dans les cheveux.
anjali L.
Vancouver
Created lots of texture just made my hair dry and brittle at the top. The scent is very good.
Karine D.
StMathieu
Not bad. I never tried another dry shampoo before this one. No residue, great smell, but not really effective for the volume. Nice job for the lengths but if you have oily roots, I suggest you another one.
Zee H.
Burnaby , BC
I love this dry shampoo because it doesn’t feel cakey, and stiff. Also the residue is not noticeable as other products are.
Em C.
Moncton, NB
This is my go to dry shampoo product. It adds volume and will freshen up hair. I do find my hair feels like there is a product build up and it does require extra shampooing when I shower.
Krishna P.
Hamilton , ON
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s easy to use and hard to go wrong. It does the trick, revives a day old blow dry without any funky residue
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebecca A.
Crown Point, IN
il y a 10 mois
Marie K. il y a 4 mois
Yes! I tried a lot of different ones and this is the best dry shampoo especially when you need volume