Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Saint Robert
I've never used dry shampoo. Does this really help with the oil in your hair?
kaitlyne t.
kaitlyne t.
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:22 p.m.
Yes but sometimes may leave a weird residue or baby powder like substance within an hour or so in my experience.
Lainey K.
Lainey K.
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Yes! I have very oily roots but dry ends and it lets me go a couple days without a hair wash which is nice for someone who never gets a day off work
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Yes! And batiste is a great brand. They really do help refresh the hair and make it look less gross. It will probably hold up just for the day or two though and then I would defiantly wash it.
Kat D.
Kat D.
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:13 p.m.
I used this dry shampoo once and I wasn't too fond of it to be honest . I think there was just so much hype from my friends for it for me I guess but I'd rather use then not your mothers dry shampoo. That one has been the only one to really help me out with the oiliness and not make me look worse or smell like a walking potpourri stand lol
Yanell V.
Yanell V.
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:10 p.m.
Yes it really helps with oily hair! It works well to extend a blow out a day or 2. Also great of your traveling and don't have time wash your hair everyday.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
Absolutely! I use it often! I have very oily hair. Makes it smell good too!