BY BATISTE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Daily hair styling can cause your hair to become weak, brittle and tired looking. That’s why Batiste created Strength and Shine Dry Shampoo, enriched with L-Arginine – an amino acid known to strengthen the hair structure. A quick spritz instantly refreshes your hair between washes and helps it to look and feel stronger, shinier and altogether gorgeous!

• Bought this today at Target. First time I have purchased....2 Answers
  • Does it leave your hair more sticky? And does it leave ha...3 Answers
  • Does this actually create a shine?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Katie C.
Glade Spring
I hate this shampoo. It makes my hair gray and extremely dry and it feels dirty. I immediately had to wash it cuz this does not work.  I heard the Dove dry shampoo is much better and I want to try it.  If you're hair is blonde and you want to add texture and you don't care if it feels bad because you're just going to curl it for an updo, you can try it, but this definitely doesn't seem to be good for darker hair or if you want sleek hair.
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
I love the Bautiste line of dry shampoos. I wash my hair everyday but when I use dry shampoo this is my preferred line. I can go a day or two without shampooing when using this dry shampoo. This is the only line that doesn’t leave a gunky or heavy residue behind and has worked better than higher priced lines I’ve tried. Definitely worth the it as it is truly a value priced item that is worth it!
Johanna T.
Gilroy , CA
This dry shampoo is actually in my budget and it last me a while considering I use it every other day. I do tend to see some little white spots after using it, but overall it looks great once I fully rub it in. It takes all my oils out and does not effect my skin. Most products I use on my hair effect my skin because it is so sensitive.
Ashley R.
Best dry shampoo for the price. Doesn’t feel wet like some others. I have oily hair and my bangs need this product by the evening if I am going out. It’s not ideal to use any dry shampoo daily in place of washing because blocking the follicles can lead to hair loss.  Batiste™ Dry Shampoo Hint of Color
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
Honestly can't say enough good things about this dry shampoo! It's SO good! It's wicked affordable I pick mine up at Walmart for less than $5. It does it's job and it does it well. It doesn't leave a white cast on my hair and even on day 3 of non washed hair it makes my hair look great and look and feel clean. Honestly obsessed with this product you can't go wrong with it.
Kat S.
Litterly magic... I'm so glad dry shampoos have perfected their formulas. I used to hate dry shampoos because they would make my hair feel kinda cakey, but this is so light and smells amazing and fixes any level of greasy hair
Jamilyn B.
Literally the best dry shampoo. I have an oily face, so my hair gets oily around my face so quickly. This stuff is perfect. Blends well and smells great. Gives the added shine unlike some dry shampoos that can be cakey and leave your hair looking bland. Around $1.50+ more expensive than brands I have used previously, but it is well worth it.
Olivia G.
LOVE!!! This is a Great product!! It comes it many different scents and works amazing!! I wouldn’t recommend it for someone with really really dark brown and black hair because it is white when you spray it close. Overall, amazing! Will buy again!! Best dry shampoo I’ve ever used!!
Chelsea K.
College Station, TX
This dry shampoo works pretty well. It does a great job of getting grease out of your hair on days that you are too busy to wash your hair. I will say that this dry shampoo does leave product behind That can be seen in your hair. I think this would be better for blondes.
Sarae T.
LAWTON , OK
I depend on this dry shampoo like you wouldn’t believe. My hair gets greasy so fast that it’s a pain when I don’t have my batiste dry shampoo. It keeps my hair looking healthy and grease free without the awful white cast some dry shampoos leave.
Sammie B.
Seattle, WA
Does it leave a white residue on the hair? I've found that a lot of the dry shampoos leave my hair looking white and powdery no matter how much I try to comb it through
Tiana P.
San Jose, CA
Does it leave your hair more sticky? And does it leave hair powdery?
Haley B.
Do you see a difference with this label compared to the normal scents of Batiste?
Mary G.
Ahwahnee , CA
I really have no clue how dry shampoo works....I don't get the concept at all?? You dump powder in your hair and is supposed to help?? I have naturally curly hair...
Mary G.