Add a Photo

By BATISTE
#7 in Dry Shampoo

Daily hair styling can cause your hair to become weak, brittle and tired looking. That’s why Batiste created Strength and Shine Dry Shampoo, enriched with L-Arginine – an amino acid known to strengthen the hair structure. A quick spritz instantly refreshes your hair between washes and helps it to look and feel stronger, shinier and altogether gorgeous!

Photos (11)
Aubrey G.
Aubrey G.
Arlington, VA

Works so well I can make my blow dry last days longer. Let's be honest ladies which ones of us enjoys holding that torture device over our heads and pulling a round brush through our tresses and just the right speed to get the desired result? Go ahead raise your hand... Yeah I thought so! Do yourself a favor and pick this baby up. Not only is it going to save your arms the strain but it strengthens your hair and stops the endless heat damage from blow drying every other day. Plus it has a refreshing smell. The only dry shampoo that works better is Fredrick Fekkai and he charges about 4 times as much which if you ask me is not worth it even if you have the money. Sorry Mr. Fekkai!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

FINALLY A DRY SHAMPOO THAT DOESN'T MAKE MY HAIR LOOK MATTE! I'm so happy I decided to try this type of Bastiste (since I love the others, but don't like my hair looking matte.) I normally don't need dry shampoo because I'm able to brush the oil through my hair, but this is now my go-to. I hope they start making it in the travel size so I can throw it in my bag for vacations and trips. I'll spray it on my scalp, let it set for 10ish minutes and then rub it in and brush it through with a boar bristle brush.
Steffie B.
Steffie B.

For the price this thing is fantastic! I have an oily scalp and hair, so I'd need to wash my hair everyday to keep it grease free. With this, I can comfortably do 4. Prior to this I was using Living Proof's dry shampoo, which is my absolute HG. But for $24 a small bottle, I couldn't justify buying a new one after every 6 uses (that's how quickly they run out!). The Batiste definitely leaves residue that will build up throughout the day while the living proof one works to "clean" they hair throughout the day
Sara W.
Sara W.
Allison Park, PA

So I heard so many great things about this dry shampoo! I wanted it primary to give my hair some volume and grit. I spray it in my dark brown hair and of course it was covered in white powder, no biggie. It is powder in a car, of course. So I knew I had to rub it in. Thought that would do the trick. Boy I was wrong! I legit could not get the white to blend in with my hair! I rub my roots for minute just to make this look even close to normal! After this dramatic experience, I had to return.
Julide M.
Julide M.
Phoenix, AZ

This does nothing for my hair in terms of prolonging the period I go without washing. It will help the look of my hair for about an hour and then my hair seems to become heavy and look dirty. Also, no matter how I've tried using this, it always leaves a residue and every time I touch my hair I get white powder on my fingers which then transfers to other things I touch. I would recommend the DOVE dry shampoo over this one. It works much better and is also more affordable.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.

I love this dry shampoo. It's the best I've ever tried in any price range. I use it on clean hair even just to help my thin hair with volume and texture. My favorite fragrance is "Bare". I've tried many fragrances and even their blend for brunette hair. I don't care for the brunette spray because the color shows under my fingernails after brushing out my hair or styling it. I can go at least 3 days between washing my hair with this dry shampoo.
Carina D.
Carina D.

One of the things I love about this product is that it comes in a shade for darker hair, avoiding having those white streaks that you can sometimes miss when rubbing dry shampoo into your hair. The smell is great too! The only down side is that if you run your fingers through your hair or scratch your head, it'll get on your fingers. It can also kind of clump in your hair if you put too much, especially if you have thin or fine hair.
Alma C.
Alma C.
Woodland Hills, CA

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!!!!!! I've tried other dry shampoos before and none can't measure up. This is the best at soaking up the excess oil. As long as you spray it and let it sit for a little while (while it works its magic) then with your fingers massage your scalp (also makes the white of the spray to go away, unless you get a colored dry shampoo). This has been my go to since I first tried it and nothing has compared to it yet.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portland, ME

Cannot recommend batiste enough!!!!! I have tried MANY other brands both drug store and high end and nothing compares to batiste. They even make brunette and red hair dry shampoo! If you can find the kind for red heads or brunettes look on Amazon. I love the many different scents too, I love the floral one. I have dark dark brown hair but I still use the sleek and shine over the brunette spray. Highly recommend!!!!!
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Souderton, PA

It leaves your hair feeling refreshed and clean with out even washing it. I loved the original scent dry shampoo! I just bought my second bottle... it gives your hair volume where you wouldn't expect it, has a fresh, clean smell and is easy to soak in. The white streaks last for just a moment but you need to rub it in gently for it to fully soak up the excess oil on your hair. I would buy this scent again and again
Tiana P.
Tiana P.
San Jose, CA

Does it leave your hair more sticky? And does it leave hair powdery?
Sammie B.
Sammie B.
Seattle, WA

Does it leave a white residue on the hair? I've found that a lot of the dry shampoos leave my hair looking white and powdery no matter how much I try to comb it through
Haley B.
Haley B.

Do you see a difference with this label compared to the normal scents of Batiste?
Mary G.
Mary G.
Ahwahnee, CA

I really have no clue how dry shampoo works....I don't get the concept at all?? You dump powder in your hair and is supposed to help?? I have naturally curly hair...
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Oklahoma City, OK

I've used the 'regular' kind of Batiste dry shampoo and have had no problems, but the last time I went to the store, I grabbed this kind. I've noticed that this one leaves more of a white residue on my roots. Like you can definitely tell I've used dry shampoo, which is something that I definitely don't want to happen--it's supposed to look natural. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem? Or if I got a bad can or I'm using it wrong or something? Lol thanks!

Join Now