Add a Photo

By BATISTE
#18 in Dry Shampoo

Daily hair styling can cause your hair to become weak, brittle and tired looking. That’s why Batiste created Strength and Shine Dry Shampoo, enriched with L-Arginine – an amino acid known to strengthen the hair structure. A quick spritz instantly refreshes your hair between washes and helps it to look and feel stronger, shinier and altogether gorgeous!

Photos (7)
Steffie B.
Steffie B.

For the price this thing is fantastic! I have an oily scalp and hair, so I'd need to wash my hair everyday to keep it grease free. With this, I can comfortably do 4. Prior to this I was using Living Proof's dry shampoo, which is my absolute HG. But for $24 a small bottle, I couldn't justify buying a new one after every 6 uses (that's how quickly they run out!). The Batiste definitely leaves residue that will build up throughout the day while the living proof one works to "clean" they hair throughout the day
Jenny G.
Jenny G.

I love this dry shampoo. It's the best I've ever tried in any price range. I use it on clean hair even just to help my thin hair with volume and texture. My favorite fragrance is "Bare". I've tried many fragrances and even their blend for brunette hair. I don't care for the brunette spray because the color shows under my fingernails after brushing out my hair or styling it. I can go at least 3 days between washing my hair with this dry shampoo.
Carina D.
Carina D.

One of the things I love about this product is that it comes in a shade for darker hair, avoiding having those white streaks that you can sometimes miss when rubbing dry shampoo into your hair. The smell is great too! The only down side is that if you run your fingers through your hair or scratch your head, it'll get on your fingers. It can also kind of clump in your hair if you put too much, especially if you have thin or fine hair.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Libertyville

I cannot say how many dry shampoos I have tried and this is by far my favorite. It works so well and smells great! Before, I used to only be able to go 1-2 days without washing my hair, but I'm currently on day 3 and my hair still looks great! I don't even feel the dry shampoo in my hair throughout the day or ever which is a huge plus! I'm definitely buying another bottle of this after it gets used up.
Doria M.
Doria M.
Yorklyn, DE

I can't even begin to elaborate how much I love this product. I have been able to save so much time, as it allows me to wash my hair every 2-3 days, which is so much better for your hair. I use this before bed - I spray my roots, let it sit about 10 minutes, then run my fingers through to disperse, then brush. My hair is so healthy now because I don't have to blow dry and straighten it as often.
Julie L.
Julie L.
Staten Island, NY

This dry shampoo has a lovely smell, and it does get the job done. However, if you're like me and have dark hair, it sometimes leaves a white residue, that I find is a bit difficult to rub away. When I use this product, however, I find that I can extend the days between my washes, so I can't complain about it too much. However, I much rather prefer the Batiste dry shampoos with a hint of color.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Springfield, MO

LOVE!!! I cannot say enough good things about this product. If you blend it in with your hair well enough you can't even tell that I've used it. It does not leave any residue!! Yay! My hair is crazy greasy so I can only go about 2 days without washing it, it just feels crazy gross if I go more than that. I have now bought this product 3 times and will continue to buy it forever!!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Arlington, TX

This dry shampoo is the best and I can find it at most major grocery stores, Target, Walmart, and Ulta. My hair is pretty oily especially when I straighten it, but I can go at least a couple days without washing when I use this. They also have one for brunettes, so look for that if you don't like the white residue! I haven't tried the other scents, just this one and brunette!
Ally S.
Ally S.

I have been struggling with greasy hair since I turned 30. I literally would have greasy hair the next day after washing it, and I only condition my ends. I just got this product and it is AMAZING!!! I've only had to use it once; the day after I washed my hair. Now I can go longer and not worry about stripping my hair. It also doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff and weird
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Perth, Western Australia

I love this product. I'd say I have an oily scalp and need to wash my hair often otherwise it becomes very greasy very quickly. When i'm too lazy to wash my hair, this product gives me a day or too extra of having clean and non greasy hair. It also adds volume and texture. The packaging and design is very cute and you can get different scents. All around great product.
Tiana P.
Tiana P.
San Jose, CA

Does it leave your hair more sticky? And does it leave hair powdery?
Sammie B.
Sammie B.
Seattle, WA

Does it leave a white residue on the hair? I've found that a lot of the dry shampoos leave my hair looking white and powdery no matter how much I try to comb it through
Haley B.
Haley B.

Do you see a difference with this label compared to the normal scents of Batiste?
Mary G.
Mary G.
Ahwahnee, CA

I really have no clue how dry shampoo works....I don't get the concept at all?? You dump powder in your hair and is supposed to help?? I have naturally curly hair...
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Oklahoma City, OK

I've used the 'regular' kind of Batiste dry shampoo and have had no problems, but the last time I went to the store, I grabbed this kind. I've noticed that this one leaves more of a white residue on my roots. Like you can definitely tell I've used dry shampoo, which is something that I definitely don't want to happen--it's supposed to look natural. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem? Or if I got a bad can or I'm using it wrong or something? Lol thanks!

Join Now