BY BATISTE #14 in Dry Shampoo

Daily hair styling can cause your hair to become weak, brittle and tired looking. That’s why Batiste created Strength and Shine Dry Shampoo, enriched with L-Arginine – an amino acid known to strengthen the hair structure. A quick spritz instantly refreshes your hair between washes and helps it to look and feel stronger, shinier and altogether gorgeous!

• Bought this today at Target. First time I have purchased. I have ...2 Answers
  • Does it leave your hair more sticky? And does it leave hair powde...3 Answers
  • Does this actually create a shine?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Carina D.
One of the things I love about this product is that it comes in a shade for darker hair, avoiding having those white streaks that you can sometimes miss when rubbing dry shampoo into your hair. The smell is great too! The only down side is that if you run your fingers through your hair or scratch your head, it'll get on your fingers. It can also kind of clump in your hair if you put too much, especially if you have thin or fine hair.
Ally S.
I have been struggling with greasy hair since I turned 30. I literally would have greasy hair the next day after washing it, and I only condition my ends. I just got this product and it is AMAZING!!! I've only had to use it once; the day after I washed my hair. Now I can go longer and not worry about stripping my hair. It also doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff and weird
Melanie D.
This dry shampoo is awesome! I use it when in between shampoos and it does not disappoint. I don't get as much of a whitecast as I do from other dry shampoos and I also like the smell. It makes my hair feel great. The only thing, though, is I use the bottle pretty fast. It takes a lot of product to make my hair not look as greasy.
Tara P.
I have tried many different dry shampoo brands, yet nothing compares to Batiste! I have tried a few different scents but the strength and shine is my favorite! I cannot get over the quality of product for such an affordable price! My $40 salon bought dry shampoo ain't got nothing on Batiste! Highly recommended and easy to find!
Heather G.
Jena, LA
This one is one of my favorites. It gets out ALL of the oil and still leaves my hair looking shiny and strong feeling. I have blonde hair though, so I'm not sure how it works for people with darker hair. Batiste is my favorite brand for dry shampoo and SO affordable. I can usually find them at tjmaxx for an even better price!
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
I'm not sure what to think of this stuff. I used it once and it turned my hair gray! I've never had that happen before. It was cheap, and I bought it due to good reviews, but I can't say that I'm thrilled. Maybe I will give it another go, but I'll be sure to do it when I'm not going anywhere and just hanging around the house.
Cindy D.
Sacramento, CA
I am slightly disappointed by this dry shampoo. It's not that it doesn't perform like the other batiste dry shampoos, but that it doesn't work like it says. The bottle says strength and shine, but there is no shine or strength in the product. If you are looking for it to give your hair a healthy gloss, look elsewhere.
Siobhan T.
Albany, NY
I love this dry shampoo! Its great for days when you're in a rush and need to give your hair a little boost if it's looking too limp or greasy. The only thing with it is, you need to be careful how much you can use because if you use too much, it can make your hair have a weird texture. Other than that I love it!!
Lor A.
The KING of dry shampoo! Amazing oil-soaking power that volumizes incredibly, smells fresh, and lasts 2+ days! It may leave a little visible residue in the form of white coloring, but I just lightly pat those areas with water and everything's perfect. You'll forget all your other dry shampoos!
Torianne S.
Lexington, KY
This stuff works magic on my hair, which I would otherwise have to shampoo every day! It adds so much volume and doesn't leave any of that nasty white residue. I like the strength and shine compared to the traditional batiste because the traditional can make my hair a little bit dull colored.
Sammie B.
Seattle, WA
Does it leave a white residue on the hair? I've found that a lot of the dry shampoos leave my hair looking white and powdery no matter how much I try to comb it through
Tiana P.
San Jose, CA
Does it leave your hair more sticky? And does it leave hair powdery?
Haley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you see a difference with this label compared to the normal scents of Batiste?
Mary G.
ahwahnee, CA
I really have no clue how dry shampoo works....I don't get the concept at all?? You dump powder in your hair and is supposed to help?? I have naturally curly hair...
Mary G.