BY BATISTE #38 in Shampoo

Daily hair styling can cause your hair to become weak, brittle and tired looking. That’s why Batiste created Strength and Shine Dry Shampoo, enriched with L-Arginine – an amino acid known to strengthen the hair structure. A quick spritz instantly refreshes your hair between washes and helps it to look and feel stronger, shinier and altogether gorgeous!

• Bought this today at Target. First time I have purchased. I have ...2 Answers
  • Does it leave your hair more sticky? And does it leave hair powde...3 Answers
  • Does this actually create a shine?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Peyton W.
Auburn
Batiste is always going to be your most affordable product line you definitely get more bang for your buck with this one however this specific dry shampoo will leave you a tiny bit dry. Not nearly as bad as some of the dry shampoos on the market especially the cheap ones. This dry shampoo will absorb your oil but it does have a tendency to leave your hair a little bit dry. But for the low price point I think that's definitely something one can deal with.
Katie C.
Glade Spring
I hate this shampoo. It makes my hair gray and extremely dry and it feels dirty. I immediately had to wash it cuz this does not work.  I heard the Dove dry shampoo is much better and I want to try it.  If you're hair is blonde and you want to add texture and you don't care if it feels bad because you're just going to curl it for an updo, you can try it, but this definitely doesn't seem to be good for darker hair or if you want sleek hair.
Katie W.
Salt Lake City
This is my go-to dry shampoo. I've tried several of the dry shampoos in Batiste's line and this one is without a doubt my favorite. It's super affordable, it smells great, it's super effective and quick/easy to use, it doesn't leave a residue or film, and it's not messy like others can be. Sometimes it can be hard to get the white powder out of my hair but other than that, no complaints!
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I haven’t tried other brands of dry shampoo just yet because batiste works really well for me and I’m one of those, ‘if it’s not broke don’t fix it’ kind of people. It’s also something I can fit into my budget. When applied appropriately it doesn’t leave any residue and if it does you probably sprayed too close but just give your hair a shake at the roots with your fingers and all is good.
Ilona S.
Charlotte
Although I usually like my dry shampoos to have some scent, this stuff REALLY gets the job done of making your hair look freshly washed. Many might actually like the fact that it doesn't have any scent because it won't taint the smell of your normal perfume/lotion of choice. Just be mindful that it may leave residue on your fingers if you let it build up.
Cecilia C.
Happy Valley, OR
This is my favorite dry shampoo! I can go several days without washing my hair, I work 10 hour days and my hair takes me hours to do. Waking up any earlier than 5 am to do my hair is too much so being able to skip hair washing day a few times is so helpful! This is comparable to another favorite dry shampoo from living proof but it’s about $15 cheaper!
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
This is the only dry shampoo I have found that actually works. I have pretty oily hair and need to wash it like every day. However this bad boy helps me when I can’t shower every day and need to stretch out the wash for a day. Make sure to really rub out the white powdery residue after a bit of the product sitting in your hair.
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
Honestly can't say enough good things about this dry shampoo! It's SO good! It's wicked affordable I pick mine up at Walmart for less than $5. It does it's job and it does it well. It doesn't leave a white cast on my hair and even on day 3 of non washed hair it makes my hair look great and look and feel clean. Honestly obsessed with this product you can't go wrong with it.
Ashley R.
Best dry shampoo for the price. Doesn’t feel wet like some others. I have oily hair and my bangs need this product by the evening if I am going out. It’s not ideal to use any dry shampoo daily in place of washing because blocking the follicles can lead to hair loss.  Batiste™ Dry Shampoo Hint of Color
Sally R.
Ballston Spa, NY
This is a great dry shampoo at a very affordable price (I buy the two packs at Sams Club). It has a pretty, clean and fresh scent. It really does the job as far as hiding oils goes. I like the texture that it adds to my hair. The bottles don’t last a super long time, but I feel like it is reasonable for the price.
Sammie B.
Seattle, WA
Does it leave a white residue on the hair? I've found that a lot of the dry shampoos leave my hair looking white and powdery no matter how much I try to comb it through
Tiana P.
San Jose, CA
Does it leave your hair more sticky? And does it leave hair powdery?
Haley B.
Do you see a difference with this label compared to the normal scents of Batiste?
Mary G.
Ahwahnee , CA
I really have no clue how dry shampoo works....I don't get the concept at all?? You dump powder in your hair and is supposed to help?? I have naturally curly hair...
Mary G.