BeautyHairHair ProductsBatiste
Dry Shampoo, Divine Dark, 1010 fl oz

Batiste Dry Shampoo, Divine Dark, 10.10 fl. oz.

Formulated a hint of color for darker haired beautiesUse between washes to instantly refresh your hair, no water requiredWaterless formula absorbs dirt and grease to revitalize dull and lifeless hairRemoves oils for added texture and volumeWorlds #1 Dry Shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Batiste Dry Shampoo, Divine Dark, 10.10 fl. oz.!
Melissa S.
Chesterfield, VA
Batiste Dry Shampoo, Divine Dark, 10.10 fl. oz. uploaded by Melissa S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of the better dry shampoos i have found. It sprays uniformly and leaves no sticky residue. It even colors the few gray hairs I have!!! The smell is good as well and it leaves my hair refreshed not weighed down or greasy. I am extremely satisfied with with this product!!
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
Batiste Dry Shampoo, Divine Dark, 10.10 fl. oz. uploaded by Samantha B.
This is my go to for busy days when I don't have time to shampoo and condition! It smells great and I use the dark color so my hair doesn't end up looking ashy. LOVE this product!
M C.
Batiste Dry Shampoo, Divine Dark, 10.10 fl. oz. uploaded by M C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using Batiste dry shampoo for several years now! I love them!! They absorb any extra oil my hair has, without it looking waxy or dried out. Because I color my hair a lot, I like the devine dark for when I have some roots showing through. Covers them perfectly, and the scent is terrific too!!
Veronica P.
Cutchogue, NY
Batiste Dry Shampoo, Divine Dark, 10.10 fl. oz. uploaded by Veronica P.
This is my all-time favorite product for after a few days without wash. You just spray a little in and your hair looks good as new. I also love how it’s brown so instead of leaving the white residue it just matches my roots. Totally recommend this product to anyone with brown hair it’s amazing and works wonders.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,920 reviews
Batiste Dry Shampoo, Divine Dark, 10.10 fl. oz. uploaded by Lisa F.
I purchased this dry shampoo in a hurry at Rite Aid . I was in the travel size section and I just grabbed it without really looking. Once I got home I realized that the dry shampoo also had a hint of color in it for dark brunettes like myself. I automatically thought I’d hate it, but I was wrong. It really just brings out the natural brown in your hair and makes it look shiny and healthy. I was really impressed with it. Good idea for a product 👌🏻
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
Batiste Dry Shampoo, Divine Dark, 10.10 fl. oz. uploaded by Emily D.
I recently discovered this style of Batiste when I was looking for a replacement dry shampoo. I recently coloured my hair dark and got this to use in between washes to help keep the colour from fading as fast. Not only does this smell wonderful, but it really does add just a hint of colour to help keep your hair dark and from fading as fast. I follow the directions as stated and it works perfectly. Would repurchase. My only complaint is it is a bit higher priced than some other dry shampoos for a smaller amount. Other than that it is wonderful.
Tessa C.
Colonia, NJ
Batiste Dry Shampoo, Divine Dark, 10.10 fl. oz. uploaded by Tessa C.
I have tried so many dry shampoos over the years and this is the only one I find myself rebuying and using. I think tinted dry shampoo makes it so much easier to use and not having to worry if there are any white streaks. Batiste Dry Shampoo, Divine Dark, 10.10 fl. oz.
Nicole R.
Sarasota, FL
I wasn’t a big fan of using dry shampoo, I never thought it really gave my hair volume (Ali though most claim to) and it always left that powdery white film. My friend recommended I try this brand and use the divine dark because my hair is so dark. I can say I ABSOLUTELY love this brand and type! My hair naturally gets greasy even if I shower the night before and I never have time in the morning. This has truly been a game changer for me!
Alissa S.
Piney Flats, TN
Batiste Dry Shampoo, Divine Dark, 10.10 fl. oz. uploaded by Alissa S.
The only dry shampoo i’ve been able to use! I have naturally black hair, so normal dry shampoos always leave a white residue but this one doesn’t. It’s an absolute lifesaver for the darker haired people!
Cris P.
Best drug store dry shampoo I have ever used!! Has a hint of color so no white powder in my very dark hair!

Looking for your answer?