Batiste Dry Shampoo Clean & Classic Original 200 Ml 6.73 Fluid Ounces (Pack 3) (Pack of 3) uploaded by Susan C.Batiste Dry Shampoo Clean & Classic Original 200 Ml 6.73 Fluid Ounces (Pack 3) (Pack of 3) uploaded by Marissa C.Batiste Dry Shampoo Clean & Classic Original 200 Ml 6.73 Fluid Ounces (Pack 3) (Pack of 3) uploaded by Missy L.

BY BATISTE

Batiste Dry Shampoo For An Instant Hair Refresh. Batiste Dry Shampoo Banishes Oily Roots, Giving Dull, Lifeless Hair The Makeover It Needs Without Water. A Quick Burst Revitalises Hair, Adds Body And Texture And Leaves It Feeling Clean And Fresh Too. make Everyday Your Runway With Batiste Original Dry Shampoo. This Multi-award Winning Hair Hero Is The Perfect Quick Fix For Great Looking Hair Even Between Washes. see more...

Lauren D.
Charleston
There is only one word to describe this product..... AMAZING! I typically have oily hair and wash my hair every night. I decided to try this dry shampoo and I fell in love! I can go three days with out washing my hair. The scent is very refreshing and clean. This dry shampoo does not leave your hair feeling gross and clumpy! I have recommended this product to several friends! GO BUY THIS PRODUCT NOW!
Kendall L.
Oakdale, PA
This stuff is amazing. I only wash my hair once or twice a week so this definitely helps to prolong my hair. It smells great, too! I just spray it on wait a minute or two then rub it into my roots and my hair is looking clean! When I first spray it, it does give my hair a little bit of a grayish white cast but it goes away once I rub it in.
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
Ahhh this stuff 😍 it’s so affordable and works amazing! I’ve tried countless different dry shampoos. I’m currently trying to train my hair so that I could switch to washing it every other night rather than every night and this stuff has been a game changer and is allowing me to make that transition so much easier
michelle l.
Jersey City, NJ
Of all the dry shampoos I have tried, and I have tried at least five if not more.. this one is always THE WINNER!! It is the only dry shampoo that does not leave my hair sticky or with residue after. It looks cleaner after I apply and either brush through or shake through with my fingers.
Sarah L.
I love how this smells and I can go days without washing my hair! But sometimes I do get white flakes, I don’t have dandruff or a dry scalp so I don’t know how that happens but no matter what I’ll keep buying this dry shampoo and all of the other scent are amazing too!
Abbey A.
Round Rock, TX
Love Batiste! I have very blonde hair and it never makes my hair look chalky like others have in the past. It blends in to my scalp easily and quickly after brushing my hair. I usually don't go past 3-4 days of not washing my hair, but it always does the trick.
Chloe G.
Bossier City
I like this dry shampoo. I have tried a couple of other ones and they all left a chalky feeling in my hair or just left it looking gray. This one leaves my hair feeling like I had just taken a shower and actually washed it. It does leave a gray area after using it. I absolutely love it!!
Kate K.
Hagerstown, MD
Love this dry shampoo!! It gets the job done without leaving a residue and it’s super inexpensive compared to alternative dry shampoos! The packaging is also really cute and I will continue to buy this again and again
Alyssa M.
I love this product. It’s basically my savior in the morning if my hair is lookin a little greasy my. I could go so many days without washing my hair and it still looks clean. I would definitely recommend and buy this product again!
Camie O.
This dry shampoo does the job, however, it’s very powdery and dulling. It’s also very heavy. It’s hard to find a dry shampoo that’s perfect. They’re either too light or too heavy. I’m not super crazy about this one.