BY BATISTE

Refresh your hair while adding body between washes. No water necessary, simply spray in and brush out dirt and oil. see more...

April N.
Forest Lake
This is the first & only dry shampoo to “wow” me. I have dyed black hair and most dry shampoos leave a residue on my hair and make it uncomfortable to wear. I have noticed either of those things. I just notice my hair actually looking like I actually washed it, which is a lot to say considering my hair is very oily and prone to getting greasy fast! I love this stuff. I now see what the hype of dry shampoo is!
Maggie S.
Carson City, NV
Batiste dry shampoo is the best, hands down. I avoid washing my hair everyday so this really helps when my hair gets that nasty greasy feeling. I have dark brown/blackish hair and this works amazing in it. This cherry scent is amazing as well. It's one of my favorite scents. I would recommend this brand to anyone looking for a great dry shampoo. Especially the ladies with dark colored hair. It's hard to find dry shampoo that doesn't make you look like you have dandruff. I will continue to purchase this dry shampoo.  Batiste™ Dry Shampoo
kelly G.
Stanley
Smells great a little bit does the job and makes my morning routine so much simpler! I recommend this to anyone and everyone. With a price tag that I myself and most people could afford rather then an expesive high end product that does the same job!
Kelly B.
Tulsa
I love this! I pretty much have to wash my hair every other day otherwise, but this is great for extending the wash. The smell is wonderful and not overwhelming. It does take a while to blend in all the white residue, but I use it at night to help with that. Definitely better than other dry shampoos I've tried.
Nicole D.
I am a diehard Batiste fan! I’ve tried just about every scent over the years & this is probably my favorite scent! 🍒 I can go 3-4 days (if not more...) without washing my hair, thanks to Batiste! This stuff works & it’s less than $10 a can!
Kate C.
Prairie Vlg, KS
I am on a hunt for amazing, cheap dry shampoos. This was the first one I tried. The smell isn’t overpowering, but it’s noticeable. It left my hair a little more white than I would have liked as I’m a medium brunette. I put it in at night, and most of it got worked in, but there was a bit on the top that stayed white, and I had to work at getting it worked in. That’s the only reason I gave it 4 Stars, but I would definitely buy again.
Maryam S.
New York, New York
Best dry shampoo ever and it smells amazing! I wish it didn’t leave white powder everywhere but that’s to be expected. The price is amazing and it’s better than high end brands without breaking the bank!
Amberleigh D.
Jeffersonville, IN
This product is a staple in my beauty routine! Not only is this product perfect for next-day hair, but also for volume boost. Typically I used to wash my hair every day, but with this product I can go at least 3 days and still look like I have just-washed hair!
morgan g.
valparaiso
This is the only dry shampoo I trust! It always makes my hair smell fresh and gets the oils out. I can go a couple of days without a wash with this dry shampoo, unlike others. I will always repurchase!
Jessica V.
This is my favorite dry shampoo! It smells really nice a fruity and clean. I really love how well this works. It doesn't leave white residue which is great. I would highly recommend these dry shampoos!