Batiste Dry Shampoo Blush Floral & Flirty + Cool & Crisp Fresh + Coconut & Exotic tropical (Set of 3) uploaded by Mrs.Sawsan T.

BY BATISTE

Contemporary, tantalizingly cool and crisp notes make this unisex dry shampoo great for everyone. It's the ideal way to instantly clean and freshen up your hair between washes, while making hair feel thicker too! Just remember to share nicely. The essence of femininity, Blush is the floral, flirty way to turn heads. A few quick sprays instantly leaves hair feeling clean, fresh and full of body and texture. Contemporary, tantalizingly cool and crisp notes make this unisex dry shampoo great for everyone. It's the ideal way to instantly clean and freshen up your hair between washes, while making hair feel thicker too! Just remember to share nicely. see more...

Morgan M.
Love batisse dry shampoo! It’s in my top 2 favorite dry shampoos. I can go 2-3 days without washing my hair then use this dry shampoo and add another 2 days without washing! I am always repurchasing this brand!
Jade B.
Australia
I like Batiste. I recently recieved a sample from #socialsoupAU, I like it my daughter loves it! Does leave white in the hair though if not done correctly noticed my daughter had white patchy hair walking to school this morning 😂 but other then that the new Luxe smells delicious and very handy for when your on the go or camping ect.
Mrs.Sawsan T.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Who loves second hair day look? Yes!! I wash my hair every other day. And by the second hair day I get a little greasy. And Batiste in Blush is to the RESCUE! it gives you fresh looking smell of new hair and gives you more volume 💁🏻‍♀️