Batiste Clean & Classic Original

The bottle that started it all. Our most iconic Batiste Dry Shampoo bottle will leave your hair feeling clean, with an easy-to-love scent that matches any mood. Also available in a mini size.

Does this product leave a lot of residue behind? Is it easy to blend into your hair?
Has anyone tried this? Would you recommend it?💜⭐️ #hair #beauty
Does this product leave white residue when used on black hair? [product:batiste-dry-shampoo-strength-&-shine] [product:batiste-clean-&-classic-original]?
Start your review of Batiste Clean & Classic Original!
Ashley B.
SanDiego
Batiste Clean & Classic Original uploaded by Ashley B.
Definitely my first love dry shampoo! I suggest to brush your hair out first, then spray it on your roots in sections,... and let it sit for a bout a minute and then rub it into your scalp. Definitely love using the little bottle for trips too!!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Batiste Clean & Classic Original uploaded by Klair H.
I received this from Influenster and I’m so thrilled that I did because I LOVE it!! I’ve never been a big dry shampoo person but since using this I’m hooked! It actually takes away that greasy look and leaves you hair looking and feeling clean and beautiful for the day! I would def recommend this to everyone! #influensterchamp
Ashley H.
Batiste Clean & Classic Original uploaded by Ashley H.
I really like this for a go to Dry shampoo! It is definitely my favorite well priced one and I always have a can on hand.
Dawn S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Batiste Clean & Classic Original uploaded by Dawn S.
This is one of my FAVS!!!! It's a must! If your like me my hair gets super oily if I don't wash every day! BUTTTT it's bad to wash every day!!! UGHHHH problem! When I discovered this dry shampoo, it was a life-savor. It just takes a little spray, rub it in with your hands, and your good to go! No oil, no flatness. It looks as if I washed and blow-dried my hair! You can go a day or even 2 without washing and your hair looks great! I love the smell of it too! It's a very fresh pleasant scent. Don't spray too much or it could leave a little white powder at your roots. (used it this morning, see picture)
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
Batiste Clean & Classic Original uploaded by Kara B.
Purchased at: Amazon
F4F....I discovered dry shampoo just a few years ago and it has made a huge difference in the health of my hair. I only have to shampoo every other day and don’t have to use any damaging heat products. I spray the roots and a few sprays mid length then put my normally flat straight hair on top of my head with a scrunchie or in braids for the night. In the morning I have curls and a ton of body. I really like the tinted variety’s too. Batiste Clean & Classic Original
Betty I.
Hugo
Batiste Clean & Classic Original uploaded by Betty I.
Batiste Clean & Classic Original uploaded by Betty I.
I am a nurse who works 12 hour shifts. I have long hair that is put up in a messy bun all day. I shower every day but don’t always have time to shampoo and dry this mop on my head! This dry shampoo is a lifesaver! Just spray on my roots, let set a few minutes and brush it out.....fresh smelling, grease free hair! Love it!!!
Natalia C.
Riverside, CT
Batiste Clean & Classic Original uploaded by Natalia C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really love this product, I have a keratin treatment on my hair and I shouldn't wash it that often, so I bought this product and I use it at least once a week, it leaves a very good smell in the hair and also remains with a very good appearanceBatiste Clean & Classic Original
Sierra O.
London
Batiste Clean & Classic Original uploaded by Sierra O.
I absolutely love this dry shampoo and Batiste is an amazing brand! I don’t wash my hair every day so my hair tends to get a little greasy and this product is a life saver! It brings back lots of texture and volume to greasy hair on days that you’re not going to wash your hair. It seems to work instantly as soon as you spray it into your hair and lasts all day! It certainly met all of my expectations and works way better than I expected it to. This dry shampoo is totally worth the price and there are tons of other scents and cute packaging as well. It is a must have and I recommend it to all ladies with long hair!
Liv S.
Allen, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I have 4 kids(youngest is a newborn) and I could not wash my hair as frequently as I want to. I have long thick, curly hair so it takes long to wash. On crazy days, I use this dry shampoo. I have tried others but this by fair is the best. It works well, absorbs oil fast and alleviates scalp itchiness almost instantly. It smells fresh and does not leave any sticky residue. It does spray on white but as it absorbs the oil, the whiteness disappears. Price is decent and usually less than 10 USD.
Taylor W.
Anderson, IN
Batiste Clean & Classic Original uploaded by Taylor W.
A few spritzes are all it takes to sop up excess grease and zhoosh up It absorbs excess oil, builds body, and refreshes the hair without it looking like you dumped some baby powder all over your scalp. Every girl that gets greasy should have this in her arsenal."

5,253 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...