Batiste Clean & Classic Original

The bottle that started it all. Our most iconic Batiste Dry Shampoo bottle will leave your hair feeling clean, with an easy-to-love scent that matches any mood. Also available in a mini size.

Is it really helpful?
Is it suitable for oily scalp ?
IS IT GOOD????????
Start your review of Batiste Clean & Classic Original!
Donna P.
Batiste Clean & Classic Original uploaded by Donna P.
This is by far my favourite dry shampoo, if I’m in a rush and have no time to wash my hair then this is the perfect quick fix and leaves my hair smelling and looking clean I will always re purchase this because it comes is so many different scents too!
Laura S.
Batiste Clean & Classic Original uploaded by Laura S.
Good to use if your hair just needs a little pick me up in between cleaning and for quickness
Jemma P.
southyorkshire
Batiste Clean & Classic Original uploaded by Jemma P.
I wouldn’t use any other shampoo than this! I’ve tried loads but this allows me to go around 7 days without washing my hair which is needed as I have extensions in and can’t wash it often! This is my go to![product:batiste-clean-&-classic-original]
Tessa P.
manchester, greater manchester
Batiste Clean & Classic Original uploaded by Tessa P.
Batiste Clean & Classic Original uploaded by Tessa P.
I remember discovering this and thinking it would never work on my dark hair. But it does! Gives a real boost to hair and also works to volumise and add body. Good scent. Be careful not to use to much because it can get a teeny bit chalky.
Jordanne L.
Batiste dry shampoo is a complete life saver for me especially on days where my little one takes forever to get ready leaving me little to no time to get ready. I love using this to create texture in my hair and this stuff really is the holy grail of hair products to me.
Charlotte H.
Batiste Clean & Classic Original uploaded by Charlotte H.
I like the concept of this product however it does leave marks of white and it looks like a lot of dandruff so I would recommend this product to people who are lazy (that’s exactly why I bought it) and don’t have time to wash their hair.
Amy E.
Taunton road, Bridgwater
Batiste Clean & Classic Original uploaded by Amy E.
I can't believe I ever lived without this before! It has been a life saver many, many times. My hair can get greasy quite quick (no thanks with me having the habit of brushing my hands and fingers through my hair.) But I don't want to have to wash it everyday, especially as it is bad for you. All I do is quickly spray this into the parts where it is a little greasy, and no matter how greasy it has been, Batiste has NEVER failed me. Not once. Not only is it great to stop you going with dirty and unwashed looking hair, it smells amazing and you have different scents to choose from! And can give your hair a little texture, so makes it the perfect product to style your hair without having to use the likes of hairspray. I have dark brown hair and it doesn't leave any white marks unless I haven't shaken it and I am aiming too close, but if at time it does, it brushes out easy.
Karolina G.
Batiste Clean & Classic Original uploaded by Karolina G.
My hair smells like coconut and it looks so fresh! I can go one extra day (sometimes two) without washing my hair. It’s quite comparative, as if you cleaned your hair. It makes my hair looks wavy, fresh and with great volume. #BeachWaves
Natalie B.
Stamford , Lincolnshire
The best dry shampoo on the market if you ask me. Does exactly what it's supposed to, disguises greasy roots between hair washed & smells amazing! Plus there are different scents to choose from
krisha T.
London
Batiste Clean & Classic Original uploaded by krisha T.
This is my life saviour on a winter whenever I cant wash my fair in the morning. This gives me a very refreshing scent and feeling. Say goodbye to greasyBatiste Clean & Classic Original hair

5,261 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cassandra S.
Fairdale, KY
il y a 3 mois
Christina B. il y a 3 mois
It doesn’t. I love this one best out of all of of their line. I don’t think it leaves any residue at all. That’s my favorite part about it. It also doesn’t stain my comb. I have curly hair and so when I use it I most often the time just use my fingers to shake it around. It doesn’t get all over my hands either.
Olena L.
Valencia, CA
il y a 4 mois
Minela S. il y a 2 mois
I’ve only tried the Batiste range and it didn’t really well for my very silky & straight hair. I wanted volume and styling (curling etc) and I was recommended to try a dry shampoo but at the end it left my hair feeling & looking dirty. May have added too much to achieve my desired result, which didn’t work in the end