Batiste Beautiful Brunette

Brunettes, meet your match. A uniquely tinted dry shampoo that leaves hair feeling clean, and blends seamlessly with beautifully brown hair. A few sprays and you're ready to show the world that brunettes have fun, too.

I've personally haven't tried this product out, is there a strong scent? How is the overall performance?
[product:batiste-dry-shampoo-beautiful-brunette] ....does this come out with a dark powder instead of white? Also has anyone used the rose gold one? If so what color does it spray put with?
How does this look on black hair?
Start your review of Batiste Beautiful Brunette!
Chantelle H.
This dry shampoo is great for darker hair as it doesn't leave a white cast or make your hair look grey. It smells great and gives your hair the 'just washed' look. It can also be used to add volume and thickness to your hair.  You can pick it up from most drugstores and sometimes supermarkets. I buy this product everytime im in a drug store as i go through it like crazy.
Billie J.
High Wycombe , Buckinghamshire
As I have extreamly greasy hair dry shampoo is a must for me! As a brunette I always find it difficult to use dry shampoo as it always leaves a grey/ white tone to my hair. When I found the dark and deep brown dry shampoo it was life changing. Instead of leaving a grey tone to he hair it sprays on brown so blends into your hair perfectly. It is so quick and easy to use! If your a brunette I would definitely recommend!
Claire W.
Prestonpans , East lothian
1,355 reviews
Batiste Beautiful Brunette uploaded by Claire W.
I really didn’t like this product at all. They dry shampoo part worked but the colour application sprayed everywhere and it was very messy. I would not buy this again. And I won’t recommend this either
Charlie R.
Batiste Beautiful Brunette uploaded by Charlie R.
Eeeeek! Truth be told I wanted to love this product as I have ombre brunette and blonde hair! I applied this to my roots are worked in as the directions told me to, but I noticed throughout the day that the brown “ hint of colour” was all over my face and made my face look very dirty! It also bled in to my blonde and looked awful! Yes it did stop my hair from getting greasy however it caused another problem instead!!! I wouldn’t recommend this product, I would say just use the original batiste formula!
Leanne C.
RUGELEY
Love this stuff! Dry shampoo is a real life saver in their nibs for work! The tint of brown one is great for dark hair as the original one can make dark hair look abit grey
Tanya F.
Aberdeen
Although I haven't tried any other brand of dry shampoo I would still recommend this one. It appears to be a lot more affordable than other brands and it does a superb job. It's long lasting, the hint of colour stops your hair going grey and looking lifeless. The smell isn't amazing but it's still pleasant. Great product overall.
Sarah C.
Rugby, Rugby
Great at makong my dark brown hair look fresh at the roots without looking like I have applied a product. The colour matches perfectly
Flori M.
Swindon
Batiste Beautiful Brunette uploaded by Flori M.
I definitely recommend this product because it’s great and I am very happy with the results
Nadia P.
Redcar, Cleveland
I use the divine dark on my roots to give it that extra volume but with some colour the only thing is is it gets everywhere on your hands and if you wear your hair down I’ve noticed it gets on the back of my neck
Jennifer S.
I am a huge fan of Batiste's dry shampoos. I've tried the original version as well as the scented versions and they're really great, and they work so much better than other drugstore dry shampoos. But I think this tinted version for brunettes is the only exception. I can't stand it! For one, I don't like the smell. I guess I've gotten so used to Batiste's scented dry shampoos, and this one smells really weird to me. And when I use this tinted version, the brown color ends up getting all over my neck, and on my fingertips and under my nails. I've used tinted dry shampoos before (Palmer's has a good one) but I've never experienced the color ending up on places other than my hair. I really don't like trying to work the dry shampoo into my hair and it ends up turning my hands brown. This refreshes my hair like the other Batiste products do, but I don't like dealing with the mess. I definitely recommend other Batiste dry shampoos, but not this one.

522 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
LeeAnn M.
Shippensburg, PA
il y a 8 mois
Batiste Beautiful Brunette ....does this come out with a dark powder instead of white? Also has anyone used the rose gold one? If so what color does it spray put with?
Calliope S. il y a 8 mois
Yes! The powder is dark instead of white, it blends seamlessly before you even work it in with your fingers.The Rose Gold is just white, like the classic line from Batiste.
Camille J.
il y a 8 mois
Paola G. il y a 6 mois
That’s is actually my fav! I also have dark brown hair and I use that. I like to use it in the night so the product works during the night and in the morning my hair looks very clean and without waste
Flávia R.
il y a 9 mois
Nicole C. il y a 9 mois
I dont have any white residue from using.