BY BATHROOM SETS

Amazing Grace fragrance for women is a uniquely feminine blend of soft, floral blossoms accented by a hint of light musk. The delightful, all-enveloping fragrance creates a burst of freshness that is reminiscent of soft sea breezes and spellbinding moments. Welcoming bergamot greets the senses, along with pacifying notes of irresistibly soft, clean muguet blossoms, followed by lasting musk with its classic beauty and appeal. This set contains: - 2 oz Eau de Toilette Spray - 8 oz Firming Body Emulsion - 8 oz Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel Notes: Bergamot, Muguet Blossoms, Musk. Style: Unique. Feminine. Soft. see more...

Angel F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for the last 6 months and i love it so much. I love Amazing Grace shampoo, bath and shower gel,it has a crisp clean smell,it makes me feel so clean...I was having lunch with my friend one day and she asked me what shampoo or body wash I used and where I got it, I told her Philosophy Amazing Grace shampoo,bath and shower gel from Ulta. She said I smelled really nice. So I ordered her a bottle of it. Would be a perfect gift for anyone.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing grace is beautiful. I received it as a gift. The perfume is a classic misty smell not to much of a fan however it does smell good. I also have the body wash which can be used as a shampoo. It kinda drys my skin out so I haven't tried it on my hair. Does smell good very light.
Jesi S.
Utica, KY
I received this for Christmas and I love the smell. The soft aroma is feminine and light and not over bearing. This can be a little pricey but I will continue to buy because I like the scent. The body wash is nice and cleansing and doesn't dry your skin out. I love the lotion as well.
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
I adore this set so, so much. Everyone knows Philosophy is an amazing brand, but this particular scent is to die for. Subtle and smooth, and everything from the sprays to the lotions work so well. I have sensitive skin and I am also never irritated! ⭐️
Mirta R.
Orange County
I love the scent of this! I used everyday in the shower and the lotion after and it makes me feel so fresh and the subtle scent is perfect for bed. It relaxes me and soothes me, I feel like I sleep better after I shower with these products.
ashtyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandmother has given me Grace for all occasions. The bottle is so cute and the product is a GREAT value for the price. The smell is actually long lasting. There isn't much that I would do to improve this philosophy scent.
Lauren F.
Newport Beach, CA
I get grace every year for Christmas and it's one of my favorites..it's a great value and I use it before bed for that comforting soft scent.. it's lasting power is incredible and it's a staple in my shower/bath evening routine!
Heather N.
Red Springs, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
You cannot go wrong with Amazing Grace! Every time I wear this I receive compliments! People that hug me want to linger longer to get a whiff! This scent is so comforting and fresh. It's just a Pretty fragrance!
erin h.
Bedford, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for something to make you feel more in tune with your chick side, get this for yourself and every female you know. The scent is a light clean floral. No, it won't be having you smell like a little old lady with too many flowers in hand. It's just enough to whisper when you walk into a room never screaming the scent from two states away. It's like a really good hug from someone you've known for ages. Will also have folks saying you smell so good! Classic scent every female should have at least one or two bottles at all times.
natalie c.
Weslaco, TX
This bath and body set is so cute I love philosophy so much! The package is a plus and their products are so so so good! I use skin care and bath products from philosophy and I absolutely love it, I totally recommended it to anyone who loves cute packaging and great products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Who have you bought this for?
bridgette w.
Nashville, TN
I love this what do others think of it?
Cassandra C.
is the body wash good????
MacKenzie B.
Is this from bath and body works?
VE-0365220 Nayreth A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
is good this brand products, really works someone I can recommend