Bathroom Grime Fighter Aerosol Citrus

by Scrubbing Bubbles

Powers through tough soap scum and grime. Kills 99.9% of viruses^ and bacteria*. Has a pleasant scent without harsh smells. Effectively removes dirt from multiple hard, non-porous bathroom surfaces.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bathroom Grime Fighter Aerosol Citrus!
Megan M.
Burbank, CA
Purchased at: Target
This spray gives such an intense clean your shower will never look better! I love that you just spray this all over, walk away while the bubbles work their magic, come back a little later and rinse. No scrubbing required! The only downside is that it smells terrible and the chemicals are super strong but that’s what makes it work so I’ll take it.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Wasn't to pleased with this product! To me it didn't seem to clean well and didnt leave a shine on the tub.
Megan J.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product! I used it to clean my bathroom and kitchen! Works amazing and smells great!
Mary B.
Deer Park, WA
I use this when cleaning my bathroom sinks and shower. It does the job well but the scent isn’t as hood as I would like.
Laura W.
Grants Pass, OR
My husband is in charge of cleaning the showers. 🙌 he will only use this cleaner. He says the others just do not work as well. It is reasonably priced and can be purchased at most stores.
Jenny D.
Auburndale, FL
excellent to buy I recommend it as there is a great variety of product for tofo pruébenlo
Jasmine M.
Dallas, TX
I loveeee cleaning with this product ! It’s definitely worth getting, it leaves my bathroom surfaces clean and germ free !
Abbe L.
I liked this because it was eco friendly and I bought it because it was on sale.... it works great! I love it!
Trudy D.
Carberry , MB
I love using this product in my house gets everything so clean. I buy the Citrus smelling one. It gets all the soap and grime off.
Kelsey M.
Lower Sackville, NS
I do really like this product and find it does the job well. You certainly have to wipe it off though you can’t just spray and go like some of their claims. It’s effective and I would recommend to others.

Looking for your answer?